Paranoid about pregnancy

D

deleted356736

Sex with a condom is like having a shower with a raincoat. So for couples, natural sex is better, relying on female birth control. Pregnancy is possible, but after 11 years of marriage and regular sex using the pill only, we had two children, both planned. Before that when I was younger in the pre-Aids casual sex era, I never used condoms.

I had a vasectomy when our children started to grow up, so our birth control has been shared. But really, the pill is very reliable if taken at the same time every day.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The Pill is only reliable if the woman actually takes it. I don't trust women to do so.

I had a bad experience with an ex-girlfriend who was supposedly taking it. After a few months she convinced me to lose the rubber. Then, one night after we had finished having sex and I'd dropped a nice load inside her, we're having our pillow talk and she says that in the next year or so she would like to have a baby. Cue breakup and her lying to me about being pregnant at least four times.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Pill is only reliable if the woman actually takes it. I don't trust women to do so.

I had a bad experience with an ex-girlfriend who was supposedly taking it. After a few months she convinced me to lose the rubber. Then, one night after we had finished having sex and I'd dropped a nice load inside her, we're having our pillow talk and she says that in the next year or so she would like to have a baby. Cue breakup and her lying to me about being pregnant at least four times.

If you'd broken up but she managed to lie to you 4 more times about being pregnant, either you're stupid and were still fucking her despite knowing she wanted to get pregnant, or you're stupid and don't quite understand how girls get pregnant. Which sort of stupid are you?

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm not stupid. She might have been. Over the course of a few weeks she would get drunk and call me and tell me that she was pregnant and have some absurd premise as to how it was mine and she had just found out. Every time I simply said, "You're lying," and she would back off the claim.

Actually now that I think about it she really might not have understood that it was impossible... I always just blamed the boozing.

Surfer12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ha! so many of you guys get suckered by hose beasts.

Hahahahahhahahahahhaha~! Yeah thats is true dolfette, the hoes beasts like to prey on the drunk guys with beer goggles, and unfortunately sometimes they come in for the kill like a big bear or something!

Hoes Beasts also known in the usa as Nastoids for Nasty+ some kind of foreign being...

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not stupid. She might have been. Over the course of a few weeks she would get drunk and call me and tell me that she was pregnant and have some absurd premise as to how it was mine and she had just found out. Every time I simply said, "You're lying," and she would back off the claim.
:261: What kind of female does that? :yikes:

Actually now that I think about it she really might not have understood that it was impossible... I always just blamed the boozing.
Why are you with a crazy, drunk girl? Dude, you need much better taste in women. :yup:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rob Just Rob you never had a drunken moment where you got lazy?

i'm sure most people have had moments where they didn't use a condom,
or a pill was off by one day, but the important thing is to understand
that IF it DOES happen you cannot blame anyone but the two of you,
and take responsibility for your actions. that's all.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Why are you with a crazy, drunk girl? Dude, you need much better taste in women. :yup:
They all seem to be crazy... LOL. Actually this one was the most normal, down-to-earth, laid back one I dated. She was a nice Canadian girl at that. Then one night, in pillow talk, this baby crap comes up out of nowhere. She went from balanced and awesome to looney tunes in a matter of seconds. The breakup itself was an embarrassing public freak show. Then started the drunken calls and visits.

As normal as she did seem I figured out after we broke up that she had also stolen a few things from my house... a book on witchcraft, some of my underwear, and a hand exercise device.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pft! kudos on being one of the exceptions,
but i'll be getting over myself when hell freezes over.
which is, coincidentally, when the majority of straight men stop expecting women to deal with contraception in long term relationships.

have a nice day :smile:

Thanks for getting the joke!

My wife and I both have our tubes tied.Sex is all about fun now!:smile:

And you do realize, if you women would just be more willing to take it up the ass???????All this contraception stuff would be moot!!

Yes I'm a bastard and like sticking my dick in places that it should not be!

Last edited:

Surfer12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm sure most people have had moments where they didn't use a condom,
or a pill was off by one day, but the important thing is to understand
that IF it DOES happen you cannot blame anyone but the two of you,
and take responsibility for your actions. that's all.

Thats exactly what all the pro life people say around here, then if you even bring up the word abortion your called a murderer or a baby killer. Actually I met a kid once at a business training, and I told him I had a friend who was raped and sought out an abortion, and he was even arguing there, that the woman shouldn't be allowed to have this done cause it creates "two" victims, and the homicide is worse than the rape! Wow... a lot to take in, guy has his right to his opinion, whatever, but, a lot of these people are the same ones who campaign AGAINST birth control to, and that just seems looney to me. They say that birth control encourages people to have sex out of wedlock, and be promiscious (hope i spelled that right).

Last edited:

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else ever get paranoid about pregnancy, and worry the woman may not be taking her birth control properly, or just afraid they will get their partner pregnant(or women that you will get pregnant) ?

To answer your question, yes. It wasn't really paranoia so much as it was just worried that THIS time she might get pregnant. I've had condomless sex with about half of the women I've ever slept with and while I might have been worried about her getting pregnant, it didn't stop me from losing my load inside her. They were all on some sort of birth control method. Therefore, I had to be mindful that it could happen and IF it did happen I had to deal with the consequences of my actions.

So if you're gonna go without a condom - whether she says she's on the on the pill or not, always be prepared to be a dad. That being said, I'm not a dad.

Simba

SovietMEAT

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i wouldnt get paranoid about geting a girl pregnant becouse i dont just go around with any girl, usualy i have to have some amount of intrest in the girl. So if she dose put out and she dose get pregnant instead of biitching about it or killing my child i would instead be happy that i am a father and do everything i can to make sure that i can make this child a good life. although many will complain about this and not like the idea of giving up thier freedom, i dont have a problem with it. I guess it is cultural.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i wouldnt get paranoid about geting a girl pregnant becouse i dont just go around with any girl, usualy i have to have some amount of intrest in the girl. So if she dose put out and she dose get pregnant instead of biitching about it or killing my child i would instead be happy that i am a father and do everything i can to make sure that i can make this child a good life. although many will complain about this and not like the idea of giving up thier freedom, i dont have a problem with it. I guess it is cultural.
i'm with you.
i only have sex with guys i trust and we talk about the what ifs early on. that way everyone knows where they stand.