Paranoid housemate?...help

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Andreas Sukov, Jan 20, 2010.

1. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

My housemate has been seeing a girl for around a week now. Although she is always around, it seems like they are more into fooling around. I think he thinks something more will come of it, but he also thinks she is losing interest. He told me all this after i said i hope he didnt think i was coming onto her the night before because we were talking alot and going out when she smoked. I said to him that it was mainly due to the the fact that i didnt know anyone there bar him and her and he was talking to his brother. I also become very chatty when i have had a drink, which i think may have scared him. He has told me he trusts me etc but i think me bringing up something he may have feared quietly may have fucked him as he is talking about it alot.

It is important to know she has just split from her previous GF (she is bi) and i think he may be abit of a rebound. He obviously wants more but she may be reluctant to give it, despite the fact they fool around and chat like a couple, they dont ever seem to hug, kiss, hold hands etc. I dont want to ruin this for him by saying what i truly feel to be the case but i dont want to see him get to hurt. Ive told him to have fun and see it as nothing more than fun, which i hope is advice he takes. Also, important to note, his ex Somewhat cheated on him. Not physically, but basically started another relationship emotionally with his friend. I dont know what the point of this thread really is, but if anyone has anymore advice for him or me to give him id love to here it.

Selfishly im somewhat gutted i cant have sex with this girl given the chance:tongue: But i value his friendship more than a lay to do anything.

2. DGirl

Gold Member

he has to work on HIMSELF first, before he starts a NEW relationship...
    That is all I can say..
    The girl he is with NOW is just a rebound............

3. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    DGirl, you are gonna put a crimp in my neck from tilting to see that fine ass (of yours?). :booty:

#3 TroMag, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted