Paranormal Penis

GotNoStringsLR

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you happen to catch the reality/documentary series "Paranormal State" on the A & E Network, check out the lead investigator---Ryan Buell. Any relevant information on him?

Buell is the founder of the Paranormal Research Society at Penn State, and "Paranormal State" documents the cases he explores with his team of researchers. There's a website for the show, in case you're not familiar with him: A&E Television - Paranormal State.

While speaking of the supernatural, the Biography Channel used to run a British-based series called "Dead Famous" about a pyschic and a skeptic scouring the United States and trying to locate the spirits of notable celebrities. The pyschic on the show was a guy named Chris Fleming--also rather hot. Anyone familiar with him? ("Dead Famous" is no longer in production, but he has his own web site: Chris Fleming's Unknown Magazine.)

And don't even get me started on the guy that plays Jennifer Love Hewitt's husband on "Ghost Whisperer," David Conrad. Any info, anyone?

Reactions: sswise1977

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I'm liking Robb, the lead investigator from the new Ghost Hunters spinoff Ghost Hunters Iternational on Sci Fi. He kinda reminds me of Jesse James from Monster Garage.

sdnbham79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, Ryan is hot. He makes me wish I had a ghost in my house so he could come "rescue" me... Oh no Ryan I think the ghost just jumped in your pants. Hurry take them off!

anyone have any pics?

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What makes you think that? anything you've picked up on watching the show?

i don't know, i just do. i think they're both gay and there was one show where they investigated a bar. ryan caught sergey coming in the door and threw flour on him and i swear, i just thought to myself, 'they're fucking.'

GotNoStringsLR

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spending a lazy Saturday afternoon watching television, I came across a show called "Haunting Evidence" on Tru TV which pairs a female psychic profiler with a male medium and another male paranormal investigator. The show is apparently popular as a quick internet search shows that it is currently in its third season. In any case, both of the guys are rather hot and worth adding to the celebrity "Paranormal Penis" inquiry.

The medium is John J. Oliver, and he has a Colin Firth sort of hotness about him. He has a web site at JohnJOliver.com: A Professional Psychic. The paranormal investigator is Patrick Burns. His web site is Patrick Burns star of Tru TVs "Haunting Evidence". The picture of him on the main page is not the best, but if you visit the photos area of his site, you get to see a few more photos that attest to his hotness.

More information on their show, "Haunting Evidence," can be found at Haunting Evidence on truTV..

There seem to be a lot of hot guys in the psychic and paranormal business. Wouldn't mind finding out how well their things go bump in the night, if you get my drift.

Happy Halloween, ya'll.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The guys on Haunting Evidence are hot. The show sucks tho. They never solve anything and never get any real feelings. The worst was when they tried to solve the Emily Holloway case. Those 3 couldn't find a Q Tip in a medicine cabinet! But they are hot. I go to Tru TV every week but haven't seen them, just the reporters Ashleigh et al....

I have discovered the hottest paranormal investigator on TV and he is very definitely HUNG!

Check out Travel Channel's Ghost Adventures team leader Zak Bagans. He's the guy standing in the middle of the stairs in this pic. Go through the pics. In each one where you can see it, he's got a nice bulge going on. The other guys aren't too shabby either!

sdnbham79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Still looking for pics or info on Ryan. I agree with the previous post that Dave on Ghost Hunters is pretty hot too. Anyone got any info on either of them?

patrick9999

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Still looking for pics or info on Ryan. I agree with the previous post that Dave on Ghost Hunters is pretty hot too. Anyone got any info on either of them?

Maybe give google a shot? and I don't know if there are any X of him but go to the google preferences and turn off filtering, if that's what you're after.

Good luck.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did anyone catch this week's episode of Ghost Hunters where they investigated the boys' detention center? In the scene where they are in the vans driving to the location, Dave Tango is in the passenger seat of one the vans and the camera angle is facing him and up toward his legs. It looked like he had a nice bulge going down one pant leg. Unfortunately, I didn't DVR it record and play back.

Poivre89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have such a crush on Ryan Buell. I live just south of State College and visit up there a lot and always have some little hope of seeing him. I thought my best friend and I were the only ones that thought he was hot. We essentially decided that he just looks so average that he is hot. Unfortunately he is a rather average looking man which could mean the same down stairs. Regardless of what he is packing I still think he is one sexy man.