Paravol or Ogoplex?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Which, from your experiences, is better. Ogoplex has two ingredients that PAravol doesn't have, which intrigues me. Ogoplex is a worse buy, however. They give you 30 pills and I assume you take 2 a day (I may be wrong) whereas Paravol is 60 at 2 a day (that I know for fact). One month supply of Paravol is $30 while Ogoplex is $20.

(These items are for increasing your load. Ogoplex seems to be the most sure bet, but I don't know.)

My question is, which works better? I saw a thread where one man swore by ogoplex, which is how I found out about it. The same goes for Paravol. Sooo... yea. Rawr?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh! Ok then! =D i must have been looking at another product. Thanks for clearing that up.

What do you think would happen if I combined Roplex and Paravol? Could there be any negative side effects? I'm considering it, because nobody is saying anything about Paravol, in spite of the fact that I found out about it through this forum. o_O

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmm, well my erections aren't as hard as they were before my injury... so, if age and hardness is your relation, I may actually make use of it. n_n;
Plus, I love their buy 3 and get 3 "free" offer. :x 6ish months, if taken sparingly (according to the bottle)

*hugs* Thanks for being such a help. :3 I hope you don't mind me asking more questions... but, what were your loads like before and then after 3 months or so of use? Did anything else change? Any precum increase?

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My loads were always big, but the Roplex and Paravol not only made them a bit bigger, but at my age I got a faster recovery time for a second the same night.
Not a big pre-cummer, but Schizandra (Nature's Way brand)and Maca Tru(Better Worlds brand) makes me get a few more drops, lol.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did some quick googling on "Schizandra" and I'm liking the effects it may have, especially the effect against cortisol (god knows I sress too easily). I take Maca (but not Maca tru) from Vitamin World. It's more pure than GNC's maca. :x I've noticed a lot more precum, but I'm on a huge array of supplements so it can be anything causing it. :p

Thanks for all the info, again. n_n I'd say this thread is pretty much done, as I'm satisfied. :3

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think this is the third time i have posted this, but it's worth a reminder.

DO NOT TAKE YOHIMBE AND DRINK RED WINE. you will get uncontrollably sick. i did this a few years ago. there are some ingredients that interact, and make it very toxic.

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a whole long list of things that you're not supposed to consume while using yohimbe. Mostly to avoid dangerously high blood pressure. But yohimbe can raise your blood pressure a lot in any event. It's a potentially risky thing to mess around with.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks, DC. :x Luckily, I don't drink. n_n; and I don't enjoy items with Yohimbe, either, because my heart pumps hard normally.. so with yohimbe, it pumps fast and even harder. Kinda scary.

Maccaroni Mike

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i been on paravol for weeks didnt notice much for the first we so i took 2 in the morning an 2 at night and im really to knock it back down a bit...the slightest attetion makes me rock hard...doubled my cum without a doubt check my photo/vids....dont have much on there yet just joined today...has anyone tried something other than paravol and had better results?