paravol

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by nervousvirgin, May 12, 2007.

1. nervousvirgin

nervousvirgin New Member

anyone ever heard of or have any experiance with a male volume enhancer called paravol. i picked up a bottle at GNC the other day and have been taking the recommended dose for 4 days now. 2 days ago i was having some fun and came twice within 10 minutes of each other, both big loads. i will find out it the trend continues in about an hour! any info would be cool.

2. buddy

buddy New Member

Albums:
    Haven't heard of it, but looks interesting! According to the company, it was designed specifically "to effectively combat the negative sexual side effects exhibited by males that have recently completed an anabolic cycle".

Are you a bodybuilder, NV?

3. Maccaroni Mike

Maccaroni Mike New Member

i've been on it for about 2 weeks now...did the recommended dosage for the fisrt week...didnt really notice much except a constant boner at the slight thbough or touch...since the second week i been doin 4 aday 2 in the morning then 2 at night but that was way to much my dick was extremely sensitive allday so im down to 3 a day...check out the load i let off on this shit on my pics/vids on my profile...SHIT IS NO JOKE!!!!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted