Paravol

apollo

Expert Member
Media
Has anyone tried Paravol? I picked up a bottle but just started using it, I wondered what results other people had.

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never tried or heard of this specific product. But I looked at the list of ingredients at the Paravol web site. Just about all of the ingredients are herbal products commonly sold for aphrodisiac purposes. I've tried most of them individually, and for me they were free of side effects. Some of them were effective for sex enhancement purposes.

When you buy products like this, you are trusting the manufacturer with repect to things like honesty and quality control.

When you buy a combination of ingredients product, if you experience any favorable or unfavorable reaction, you will not know which ingredients you're reacting to.

All of these herbal products are basically over the counter drugs. And everyone reacts differently to them.

Whenever you try anything new, it's better to take a very small dose the first time, and see if there are any unfavorable side effects.

nervousvirgin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've tried it, but due to a family vacation could only follow the proper dose for about 10 days. i did see a small increase in cum volume and about a double in precum. i'm back now and will try to use it for the recommended time period and look forward to some intense orgasms. let me know how it works for you and i will keep you posted.

apollo

Expert Member
Media
I've been taking it now for about 2 weeks. Somedays I forget to take one but I really the amount of cum has increased.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never heard of this stuff before so I looked it up in a search engine. It seems to be a waste of your money Save your money for important things.

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive tried it it does seem to work but the L-arganine seems to work a lot better...ands its cheaper than the paravol