Pardon until end of 2007 - come clean and feel better.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
It's brought up from time to time that not all members at LPSG may be who they claim they are. The fabrications are believed to range from a guy presenting himself as a woman to a guy claiming his penis is larger than it really it. If so, maybe one, or more, would feel better if they came clean about it. I doubt anyone on this board is a saint themself so don't worry so much about any stones being thrown at you if you do come forward. One trait I've noticed that applies to a lot of people is they don't own up to their mistakes. For example, how often have you been aware a person made a mistake on the job but since it was unclear what had happened that person kept quiet and let it appear that someone else had made the error. People cover themselves, fairness be damned. Unfortunately it's pretty common. Well, this is a chance to not be that person at LPSG. It's a good trait to be able to admit to errors as I've noticed in life how few there are that ever do admit to anything. 2008 coming up. Be the real you.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find this site is the one place I can be myself seeing as society in general is not very accepting (or maybe that's just what I imagine).

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good try, superlarge. I fear it won't work, though. The insecurity that causes them to hide behind other persona (and in some cases, change sexual orientation or switch gender) is not going to be rectified by a blanket pardon. It's way too deep-seated.

In fact, there are a few prodigious posters these days who have pictures in their gallery that are obviously not of the person behind the keyboard. We know, they know we know -- there have been threads about it. Does it stop them from INSISTING the pics are of them? Not so much.

Here's my foolproof method. I feel sorry for them, and then when I have "proof", I call them out. I trust they don't fling themselves from the Triboro Bridge when they're unmasked. I hope they just slink away and continue to troll the showers of their gym looking for big cock. Or, most likely, just come back on here with a new name and a persona closer to the guy doing the typing.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Good try, superlarge. I fear it won't work, though. The insecurity that causes them to hide behind other persona (and in some cases, change sexual orientation or switch gender) is not going to be rectified by a blanket pardon. It's way too deep-seated.

In fact, there are a few prodigious posters these days who have pictures in their gallery that are obviously not of the person behind the keyboard. We know, they know we know -- there have been threads about it. Does it stop them from INSISTING the pics are of them? Not so much.

Here's my foolproof method. I feel sorry for them, and then when I have "proof", I call them out. I trust they don't fling themselves from the Triboro Bridge when they're unmasked. I hope they just slink away and continue to troll the showers of their gym looking for big cock. Or, most likely, just come back on here with a new name and a persona closer to the guy doing the typing.
Are you talking about who I think you're talking about... heh lol.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

OK, Ok , you caught me.I'm really Al Gore and that Global Warming thing was just a joke that went horribly wrong.How was I to know that people would take it serious ??................Sorry!!

Before you write something nasty back,it was just a joke that went horribly wrong,How was I to know that people would take it serious??

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I had no idea my thread would be so successful. See what just a little honesty can do for the soul. You guys have inspired me to come clean. Ok, here it is (cough>. I know I've posted before that I didn't think my penis size was enough but I lied. Actually I'm really quite big and a complete master at using it. Being too good actually has me in trouble though because several women I've fucked, and I mean FUCKED, stayed fucked. Symptoms have been their eyeballs rolled back so that only the white of their eyes show but won't roll back to normal, and they continue to have aftershock orgasms years later. Is there a way to unscrew a woman? It can be done with a lightbulb.