Pardon until end of 2007 - come clean and feel better.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had no idea my thread would be so successful. See what just a little honesty can do for the soul. You guys have inspired me to come clean. Ok, here it is (cough>. I know I've posted before that I didn't think my penis size was enough but I lied. Actually I'm really quite big and a complete master at using it. Being too good actually has me in trouble though because several women I've fucked, and I mean FUCKED, stayed fucked. Symptoms have been their eyeballs rolled back so that only the white of their eyes show but won't roll back to normal, and they continue to have aftershock orgasms years later. Is there a way to unscrew a woman? It can be done with a lightbulb.

Are you fucking Linda Blair?

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's brought up from time to time that not all members at LPSG may be who they claim they are. 2008 coming up. Be the real you.

Good grief! You've opened a can of crap here. Predictably of course. You only got the date wrong: never mind the new year, it must be April 1st.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, believe me or don't believe me...that's up to you...but I really am an M&M peanut!

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, Ok , you caught me.I'm really Al Gore and that Global Warming thing was just a joke that went horribly wrong.How was I to know that people would take it serious ??................Sorry!!

Before you write something nasty back,it was just a joke that went horribly wrong,How was I to know that people would take it serious??
Because Mr. I used to be the man destined to be the next President Gore, you have brilliantly invented the internet and so you should have foreseen the inevitability. Shame...shame.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Some of these avatars of guys obviously dressed up as women and yet says female underneath the avatars doesn't help matters.

I continue to see avatars such as that from time to time. I suppose they think we can 't tell. Indeed, from remarks made it does seem a few guys can't tell, but to me (and surely to many others also) it's rather obvious.

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I ain't bigfoot... honest I'm not... I wish I was, you know not to disappoint any of you, but I have to be 100% honest about that and you will all have to get used to the idea that I ain't some hairy neanderthal who runs around woods letting you all get a glimpse of my hairy ass. I am just not the afore mentioned myth. So stop pming me with requests to turn up at a woods near you, because I got other things to do than attempt to carry on perpetuating a myth about a furry ancient missing link. Thanks for the understanding.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im Chuck Norris , so everyone worship me now !!!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I've always wondered what it would be like to completely clear yourself of all guilt and issues you may have with a single statement or phrase.

I don't really have anything I need to confess, but it is nice to know that anytime I feel like I've got a confession to make, I can just pop in here before Jan 31st.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I can be anyone I want . Only Chuck Norris can do that .:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, I admit it. I'm not really a middle class white guy with a technical/scientific background. I'm really a bad ass motorcycle gang leader taking time out from my life on the road to post here regularly.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm the one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater but I mascarade as a women all the time. The horrible truth has finally come out :rolleyes: