Parents can be Jerk-Offs!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by TitanicJake, Nov 11, 2007.

1. TitanicJake

TitanicJake New Member

I am so tired of it. Each year I have a few althletes who feel so guilty for jerking off as their parents insinuate it is a bad thing to do. Worse than that, some athletes think they are the only one doing it and something is wrong with them. I get so angry. I grew up knowing it was part of being a man and there was no shame in it.
    When talking, I take this chance every time. I say: "It is normal to jerk off. Every man does it to one degree or another. It is a release your body is looking for. It is healthy and it teaches you how to work with your penis so when you are older and ready to have sexual relations with someone, you will have a greater understanding of your body, how it works, and what pleasures you."
    I always think that this issue would decrease as time goes on. It does not and it is 2007. Maybe because my dad was unconventional & a bit over the top I cannot understand the issue. I just don't get it. You teach your kid to piss, shit, brush teeth, shower but you can't have one talk about masturbation? In my heart I believe that type of open talk will lead to people with better sexual responsibility.
    Jake

2. kurios

kurios Member

Couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Meniscus

Gold Member

I remember listening to Dr. Drew's radio show several years ago and he said that not masturbating regularly wasn't good "prostate maintenance."

I assume that means that it's better to ejaculate away old sperm & seminal fluid than it is to leave it in the body to be reabsorbed (or ejaculated during a wet dream). Does anyone have the medical knowledge to explain?

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

But you'll go blind and grow hair on your palm.

5. SirNeal8

SirNeal8 New Member

Albums:
    Palms. (Ahem)

6. Meniscus

Gold Member

Did anyone ever watch the Alien Nation TV show? After the show was cancelled, they made a few TV movies. In one of them, the teenage son in the alien family was behaving strangely, and the parents were discussing their concerns. The mother wonders if the son is releasing his [alien word] fluid regularly, and suggests the father should have a talk with him. This was a thinly veiled suggestion that the boy wasn't masturbating enough. She also expresses her concern that the son isn't showing any interest in girls and spends all his time with his male friends. The father says, "Maybe he's interested in males. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to males. Don't tell me you've adopted this human prejudice...what's it called...hydrophobia?" The mother replies, "That's homophobia, George, and that's not what I'm talking about."

In the same episode the alien daughter starts dating a human boy and the parents warn her that if she's thinking about having sex with the boy she needs to make sure he's been educated about Tenctonese sexuality, otherwise she could injure him badly.

That's one of the wonderful things about science fiction. Few shows can get away with frank talk about sexuality, especially adolescent sexuality, but make the characters aliens and anything goes.

7. SirNeal8

SirNeal8 New Member

Albums:
    Gods, I loved that show. It was one of the very, very few that I watched even back then. I was very sad when it went off the air.

8. chefman

chefman Member

I agree with you 100% as a man and as a father.

9. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I'd be tired of it too, but for their parents to tell them that it must mean that the fathers are telling the mothers they never wank.

10. sjprep06

sjprep06 New Member

Albums:
    I thought this thread was about typical asshole parents (God, do I know that field well) but this is a great topic anyway.

Threads like these make me appreciate my mother even more. Sex and sexual issues of any kind were never a taboo topic in my house ever. She always told us what we needed to know that was appropriate for our age (I have an older brother), so we were and still are quite open about it all. I'm still shocked when I hear that some of my friends' parents don't have this kind of relationship with them but will drink, curse and sometimes even smoke with their children...:confused::mad:

11. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    A study of adolescent sexuality and sexual behavior by Felmann and Middleman of the Baylor College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Adolescent and Sport Medicine Section, Texas Children's Hospital, Houston, Texas point out that adolescence is a time of self-discovery and physical, as well as cognitive, development. It is within this context that adolescent sexual development and sexual behavior occur. They also note that sexual activity among teenagers involves such non-coital activities as masturbation, mutual masturbation and oral sex.

In other words, jerking off by yourself or with others or having you cock sucked is part of being an adolescent. But the study also notes that it is important for caregivers and health care professionals and educators to provide factual, balanced, and realistic information about these activities.

12. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

Jake...you are correct sir !

And I'll be the first to say that this forum has helped ME be more open with my sons, 3 teenagers, about sexuality, masturbation and nudity.

But not only them but also their friends, who consider our house an open forum of ideas and conversation, but we're NOT liberals either by any means.

In fact my boys are always walking around in thier boxers or just a towel and me the same. We don't hide anything as we shouldn't. But yet there are parents that are still stuck in the 60s-70s...."let them learn that stuff at school...."

Draft saved Draft deleted