Parents/ Grandparent experiances create your sexual preferences?

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
So i may have titled this slightly wrong but i was wondering does anything you did with family members become something you do with a partner. this isnt about incest, god no, but i was wondering some people say that if a boy's mum has big boobs for instance he will like big boobs in a partner. in my personal experiance, my nan was someone i was very close to. i remember when i was very young when i would stay i would usually hug her till i fell asleep or till bed time after my bath (this is an embarrassing thing to bring up on a penis site lol) but anyway, being on the bigger side, not obese mind you, she had "love handles" whatever you call them and i always held on to them. now, as iom older, with my Girlfriend when ever i hug her or just lay my hand on her when we are sitting, my hands generally end at this area. and as much as she hates this small area of fat i love it. i know this is something small but is there any links you can think of?

p.s when i say fat again its not like overweight. and..... im not a chubby chaser not that theres anything wrong with that...:rolleyes:

Rocky14441

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is the concept out there that most fetishes begin with chilhood linking of ojects or actions with budding sexuality, even at a every early age.

It's probaly why I am so fascinated by circle jerks: for the first ten years after puberty, they were the only erotic experiences I had to go by.

As for p's and gp's, I'm spending a lifetime getting over their message that sexuality is something to be denied and repressed.

Probably explains all my flashing episodes.