Parents know?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by eyemready, May 10, 2006.

1. eyemready

eyemready Member

Do either one of your parents know you are hung? Has anything ever been said?

2. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Yes they know, nothing was ever directly said. I don't know how I would have reacted if my father had sat me down and said, "Son, you have a big huge schlonging wanger and I'm going to give you some advice on how not to kill dates with it..."

3. 8inforblondes

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I remember my mom telling me, when I was in High School, that the mother of one of my friends commented on my penis size when I was still in diapers. Apparently she said something like "He is a lot bigger than Brad".

That's the closest either of my parents ever came to talking about how hung I was...

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Yes, the endowment is a family trait from my mother's side of the family. Both my brother and I were blessed with it and it was no secret.

5. bigone,babe

bigone,babe New Member

Lol! It's kind of funny, I started getting BIG back in middle school(6th grade or so). During the hot days, Id want to wear these kind of tight shorts to school, but my mom would never let me. I later found out it's because since my dick was so big she didn't want anyone looking at that area!:biggrin1: Lol!
    And when I asked her why I couldn't wear them, she used to not really answer straightforward. She'd be like, "Um...just no,son." Now I know why.:biggrin1:

6. Stursberg

Stursberg New Member

My mom found out by accident when I was 15 and apparently never told my dad.

7. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

It runs in the family but neither has seen me naked since I was about 6 and I don't discuss my privates with family members.

8. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

They know, I got it from my dad. :biggrin1:

So "that's" what love is.

9. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I never speak about this in family. However I think dad knows, but i do not want to be sure! :tongue:

10. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

My mum knows. Her boyfriend knows. The people that came fitting the carpet knows. My sister knows. My uncle and aunt know.

The most recent event that made them aware is me having left a magnum xl under my bed when some people came to fit the carpet...I found it the next day on the window sill...

My ex's mother knows too.

11. new71

new71 New Member

My dad knows because we see each other nude on ocassion. he hasn't seem me hard since I was younger and got caught whacking.

12. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Have you considered taking out an ad in a national newspaper as well? :rolleyes:

13. rippedmuscledad

rippedmuscledad New Member

Both my parent's know..... they have seen it. caught me jacking it off...oops:tongue:

14. ccdefender05

ccdefender05 New Member

i think my parents know i am big, just not how big. They have not seen it since I have reached my full size but my dad is very big and i had been big most of my life.

My dad has reminded me to "be modest" when I used to spend nights at friends houses. That is about all they hae said in regards to it

15. GoneA

Gold Member

... words right out of my mouth!

although this is a little different from what you suggested, things of this nature are not at all uncommon: proof

16. STEPHEN71

STEPHEN71 New Member

well my brothers know, we go to the same gym and when in the showers you see things....all our frineds in the gym say that they can see the family traits....my brothers and I laugh....but its true......I am the middle boy and it goes in order in size...
    Never seen Dad hard to speak but walking around in his underwear you can tell we got it from him

17. xtrathickdick

xtrathickdick Member

I grew up in a family that had a very "european" attitude about about nudity and the human body. So, yes, my parents knew. And I inherited it from my father. My brothers didn't get the gene.

18. Bigdoggie

Bigdoggie New Member

Albums:
    slightly off topic, are there any father son duos on this forum?

19. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

My mom knew. Had seen it both soft and hard. She blabbed to my dad. My older sister was also very much in on the family "secret".

Gramps

20. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Never knew my dad personally, so he never saw or knows. Mom knows, seen it plenty, we're open with nudity, so no biggy.

Draft saved Draft deleted