Parents know?

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
eyemready said:
Do either one of your parents know you are hung? Has anything ever been said?

Yes they know, nothing was ever directly said. I don't know how I would have reacted if my father had sat me down and said, "Son, you have a big huge schlonging wanger and I'm going to give you some advice on how not to kill dates with it..."

8inforblondes

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember my mom telling me, when I was in High School, that the mother of one of my friends commented on my penis size when I was still in diapers. Apparently she said something like "He is a lot bigger than Brad".

That's the closest either of my parents ever came to talking about how hung I was...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Yes, the endowment is a family trait from my mother's side of the family. Both my brother and I were blessed with it and it was no secret.

bigone,babe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol! It's kind of funny, I started getting BIG back in middle school(6th grade or so). During the hot days, Id want to wear these kind of tight shorts to school, but my mom would never let me. I later found out it's because since my dick was so big she didn't want anyone looking at that area!:biggrin1: Lol!
And when I asked her why I couldn't wear them, she used to not really answer straightforward. She'd be like, "Um...just no,son." Now I know why.:biggrin1:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My mum knows. Her boyfriend knows. The people that came fitting the carpet knows. My sister knows. My uncle and aunt know.

The most recent event that made them aware is me having left a magnum xl under my bed when some people came to fit the carpet...I found it the next day on the window sill...

My ex's mother knows too.

new71

Just Browsing
Media
My dad knows because we see each other nude on ocassion. he hasn't seem me hard since I was younger and got caught whacking.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wonderboy said:
My mum knows. Her boyfriend knows. The people that came fitting the carpet knows. My sister knows. My uncle and aunt know.

The most recent event that made them aware is me having left a magnum xl under my bed when some people came to fit the carpet...I found it the next day on the window sill...

My ex's mother knows too.

Have you considered taking out an ad in a national newspaper as well? :rolleyes:

ccdefender05

1st Like
Media
i think my parents know i am big, just not how big. They have not seen it since I have reached my full size but my dad is very big and i had been big most of my life.

My dad has reminded me to "be modest" when I used to spend nights at friends houses. That is about all they hae said in regards to it

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
[...] neither has seen me naked since I was about 6 and I don't discuss my privates with family members.

... words right out of my mouth!

Alex8 said:
Have you considered taking out an ad in a national newspaper as well? :rolleyes:

although this is a little different from what you suggested, things of this nature are not at all uncommon: proof

STEPHEN71

Just Browsing
Media
well my brothers know, we go to the same gym and when in the showers you see things....all our frineds in the gym say that they can see the family traits....my brothers and I laugh....but its true......I am the middle boy and it goes in order in size...
Never seen Dad hard to speak but walking around in his underwear you can tell we got it from him

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My mom knew. Had seen it both soft and hard. She blabbed to my dad. My older sister was also very much in on the family "secret".

Gramps