Parents seeing you naked

YOUNG HUNG STUD: THE LAST TIME I WAS NAKED IN FRONT OF MY PARTENTS WAS WHEN I WSA 8 AND THERE WS NO MORE CLEAN TOWELS SO I HAD TO RUN UPSTAIRS NAKED TO USE ON OF MY PARTENTS TOWELS

kudo451: Looks like the only common theme in all of these stories is that there is no common theme. So human individuality triumps again. Gotta love our diversity.

But to all you North American Bashers out there all I have to say is that we got most of our traditional values from you Europeans, and we are a very young culture. Just give us time and we too will grow.

Reactions: SillyGayBoy

tracksuitboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jun 24 2004, 01:11 AM
(term nappies was used for the cool guy(s) flying the union jack)
[post=244032]Quoted post[/post]​
Quite right Mr Kink - horray for British English!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by tracksuitboy@Sep 17 2004, 07:36 AM
Quite right Mr Kink - horray for British English!
[post=256380]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, just don't go to a Mexican restaurant while speaking it. You don't want a burr-eye-to. Nor do you want a sopa-pie-ya, an enchi-lay-da, or any other weird vowel shifts.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@Sep 19 2004, 11:10 PM
Erm, we pronounce those the same way you guys do. :p

Horay for inconsistances!
[post=256730]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, but don't try to sprain your tongue by saying "Henry has hidden my hatchet." or "The strife of your life can be ended by the knife."

thezulu

Just Browsing
Media
I don't think my parents have seen me naked since ii was a pre-teen

Don't know why tho', I've never been particularly shy about nudity

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by jonb+Sep 20 2004, 08:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Sep 20 2004, 08:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ORCABOMBER@Sep 19 2004, 11:10 PM
Erm, we pronounce those the same way you guys do. :p

Horay for inconsistances&#33;
[post=256730]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, but don&#39;t try to sprain your tongue by saying "Henry has hidden my hatchet." or "The strife of your life can be ended by the knife."
[post=256808]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hi jonb,

You just reminded me of the absolute worst tongue twister I ever came across.
It is - "The rain ceaseth but it sufficeth us."

I told it to a friend once but he seemed unable to remember it long enough to try to say it, so I wrote it out for him. He then carefully and slowly read it saying each word correctly except the last word which he pronounced "uth". I died.

Gramps

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hi

My parents have always encouraged me and my three brothers to look after and be proud of our bodies and minds by playing sports, working out and generally getting loads of exercise.They aren&#39;t nudists but because they aren&#39;t self-conscious about their bodies I have seen them naked at home and sometimes wore no clothes at home myself. Yes, I know it sounds strange but that was the way it was and up until I was 14 I never thought anything much about it. As my body began to change and develop I just stopped being naked around the house as did my brothers. It was our choice and to be honest our parents became more discreet too. My mom has never seen me naked since I was 14 but if she did I wouldn&#39;t be concerned or anxious - she&#39;s seen it all before&#33; I still see my dad and brothers naked in the locker room and again I&#39;m not self-conscious about this and neither are they. :)

Reactions: med111
D

deleted111

My mom hasnt seen me naked, just the outline in my shorts.
My dad however has walked in on me when I was getting out of the shower, the expression on his face was one of those "what and fuck" types. I just stared at him, I didnt know what to say.

Nate

Reactions: med111

thizz101

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
We arent nusists in my family, but me, my dad, and my brother do walk around naked when we feel like it. We are all large so we like to show off

Reactions: SillyGayBoy