Parents using Circumcison as a way to Differenciate TWINS?

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Why would any parents be moronic enough to do that? As many people above have stated there are much more logical ways to tell your twins apart.

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Even with identical twins, you can still tell them apart. And if you did find it hard why not look at their finger tips (prints) they are completely different in all humans, even in twins. But it is sick having to think about that and doing it. In some countries it could be seen as a crime.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would just tattoo the twins with an identifying number. A creative idea would be in the order the babies were delivered. The first number would be the year say 09 the second series of digits would represent the date say 05 and the last series of digits would be the day say 15 then another very important set of digits would be the time of day the infant crowned say 0744. This creative system would work for boys or girls. To make it absolutely foolproof I would mark a B (blue) for a boy and P (pink) for a girl baby someplace. After the letter indicia I would mark the Apgar Score. In the rare case of an ambiguous gender child I believe I would mark 666 in red ink someplace on the body. This system, I believe, covers all bases.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
<<<likes cutting off an ear lobe....maybe the left on one and the right on the other....then we have the question..who got the left cut off and who got the right....heck, maybe cutting off a pinkie finger...we really do not use them much, except when keyboarding...

croupier87

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
why do people still circumsize their children? that's a better question.

I agree, unless it's for medical emergencies leave it to the penis owner to make the decision for himself when he's old enough to do so.

Medical emergencies do not include smelly penis under foreskin when parents give them bath or any of those bs.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
as I said in my post- it was a joke on my wifes part (she had a 'quirky' sense of humor)

actually one twin had a mole on his 'cheek'- when one would inevitably try to do a 'twin switch' (one has my wifes odd sense of humor) it was simply a matter of getting a shirt tail out....he was not happy when he (finally) figured out the mole btw...

Empty_Hole

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only thing i have read that is vaguely similar was, this family had identical quintuplets and began the names in alphabetical order something like Abigail, Bridgett, Chloe, Deborah, Elizabeth. And gave each of them a tattoo on a toe (only a dot, so literraly like a full stop .) so Abi had a dot on her big toe and Bridgett had one on her second toe and Chloe on third, Deb on fourth and Elizabeth on small toe. Which is quite a good idea as its nothing too harsh and dont have to worry about colour co-ordinating each child too tell them apart as they were really identical even at like five-ish

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually, it would be very practical.

Suppose that while shopping with the twins, one of the twins misbehaves. To tell which one is the misbehavior, all the mother has to do is say, "OK kids, unzip and pull them out." No doubt the other shoppers would be impressed by the clever identification technique.

Krusader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So you'll have to ask your kid to drop their pants whenever you cant tell who is who? Cant u just ask for their name instead of putting of them thru the painful procedure of cutting them

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
However, at one time, I did have a little affair with two twin brothers, each were about 6" and the only difference I noticed was uncut versus cut and the cut one was curved.

That's interesting. Do you know why one twin was cut, but not the other?

for the guy that asked whay one twin was cut and one wasnt, I know a set of twins the same way. apparently it is not uncommon in identical twins, and my friends told me the parents did it to make sure who was who when they were infants.

Just some comments from elsewhere that are relevant to the topic.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reminds me of the woman who gave birth to twins in the hospital. When she gave birth, she was still under anesthesia, she asked her retarded brother to give them names for their birth certificates. A day later she asked him what did he name them. "Well, for the girl, I named her Deniece." And what about the boy? "Oh, I named him Denephew." :smile:

S

SirConcis

If parents feel circumcision (or uncircumcision) is best, then they will get both done (or not done).

During grade schooo, there was some identical twins. One of then had to get circumcised, the other not. I found out about this because they told one friend and he didn't believe that someone could be uncircumcised because his parents had told him every boy was circumcised at birth ! So the soon-to-be-circumcised twin show him his uncircumcised penis (and that is how the whole school learned of the story !)

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
I know identical twins where one is, and one isnt. They say it was done for ID as infants, but who knows. Does seem rather odd. (What if they were girls?, what would they have done then?)
My cousin had identical twin boys a year ago, and she had losse colored plastic anklets on the babies until she was able to tell them apart, which only took about a month. seems much easier.

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Cutting off a finger is much more practical and visible. You could identify them simply by looking at their hands rather than having their juvenile penises exposed to the world. Unless of course you enjoy looking at children's penises.