Parents using Circumcison as a way to Differenciate TWINS?

S

SirConcis

Different colour clothes/nappies would also help differentiate the boys. So would some hospital like bracelet.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
This just shows how stupid a lot of parents are.

The point about girl twins remains unanswered.

Has no-one heard of indelible ink? Why not just put a nick in one's ear?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
unless they are identical twins it isn't hard to tell them apart. even with identical twins their are ways to know one from the other. it would be stupid to not do both. that would be like saying you cared more for one son than the other. i say either should do both or not do both. haven't seen or read anything about this, but some people probably have done this tho. the way some people are now days, an the world we live in .. its possible its been done for this reason only. i do know one of my friends twin boys wasn't circ. when born an the other was circ. but it was because at the time her Dr.told her he didn't have enough their to cir. but her son latter had to be when he was 18 i think not sure why. but she was asking me questions an it came up that he had to be. her other son ask her why he was different than his brother i guess, when he was much younger, she explained to him and all was well apparently after words she said.

his penis was small it was up inside sorta of hiding

I miss Morning_Glory! These posts don't even begin to do "her" justice but that bitch was a whole bucket load of crazy. Man, I totally forgot about her and her maniacal circumcision rants!!

S

SirConcis

I found a valid reason to have one of the twins cut and the other uncut:

Parents have this huge debate on wether to have them cut or uncut and neither side will move on their position. So they reacgh a compromise where the mom gets her way with #1 and dad gets his way with #2 :) :) :)

What people don't realise though is tha after birth, the twins are no longe identical and one may develop phimosis requiring circumcsion while the other doesn't. (at grade school, i knew of such a case, but one would have gotten cut at age 8-10, not near birth).

JonathanQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Old Mrs. Babble-nothing and her hubby who watched the doc circumcise him. I'd forgotten about her, too. What a work of art!

D_Ben Twilly

Experimental Member
Media
I found a valid reason to have one of the twins cut and the other uncut:

Parents have this huge debate on wether to have them cut or uncut and neither side will move on their position. So they reacgh a compromise where the mom gets her way with #1 and dad gets his way with #2 :) :) :)
The smiley faces mean you're joking, right?

S

SirConcis

How about a scientific experiement to have one cut the other uncut and measure if they end up the same size once they are adult ?

:) :) :) :) :)