Parents

Bulgeboy: My mother has made a few casual comments over the years - often suggesting that my choice of clothing might be a 'bit too revealing of certain parts' or other such oblique references.

And my mother did buy a box of xl-size condoms for me in my xmas stocking when i was 16 so she obviously knew.

bigdick04: My dad knows i am endowed and it is a subject we talk about alot of the times. when my mom is away on a trip there is some casual nudity and it is no big deal. but i found my older brother wasn't hung when i was about 13, when i walked in on him j/o and his hard penis was smaller than my soft one, so he now his is the little bro

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=bigdick04 link=board=relationships;num=1075078057;start=20#21 date=02/21/04 at 21:07:10]My dad knows i am endowed and it is a subject we talk about alot of the times. when my mom is away on a trip there is some casual nudity and it is no big deal. but i found my older brother wasn't hung when i was about 13, when i walked in on him j/o and his hard penis was smaller than my soft one, so he now his is the little bro[/quote]

My dad and I are similarly hung, I've seen him naked but I don't know if he's seen mine. We've been in the same public changing room at the lake before, changing into or out of swimming suits, but if he ever caught a glimpse of it he never acknowledged. My mom caught me jerking off before breakfast once when I was in high school, and as I was making a mad attempt to cover myself she joked that I resembled my father. :D

My brother was seven years older than me. When I was a kid, he called me "Doggy Dick" because I was uncircumcised, the only member of our family who was uncut. He stopped making fun of me when puberty hit. He was small/average hung, I never saw him erect but I'm sure his stiffy couldn't have been as large as my flaccid member.

On the other hand, my brother was 6'4", and I'm 5'10". He died eight years ago, I'm now older than he was when he died.

tripod2004: This topic has come up elsewhere but still fun. I came from a family where these sort of things weren't discussed and, apart from my adopted brother who was equally well hung as me, I had no idea what was normal in my family. My sister, as i've said elsewhere, once caught me masturbating as a youth which was VERY embarrassing. She is now married and has a 9 year old son who is very well endowed for his age. During a funny drunken party she let slip that this was nothing to do with her husband and must be from our side of the family. So, there are ways of finding out without peeking.

joe22xxx: My dad is a shy unassuming man, and besides "the talk", he never spoke about anyone's penis, let alone his or mine. One time when I was in high school at a swimming birthday party of a friend, my mom made some comment that my swimming suit was too tight. She said, "Joseph, I can see your thing".  I was speechless.  My brother was my savior around all stuff sexual. We'd compare sizes and masturbated together all the time. He was the one who let me know I was bigger than most guys. He was also my best friend. And I love him for it!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Since Dad wasn't around, my mom never really stopped to consider giving me the talk. The truth of the matter is, she's hardly bold enough to discuss sexual matters in a frank and open tone. I was an inquisitive child when I was younger (still am), and naturally I looked up everything I needed to know in a medical encyclopedia. Her only words of advice were, "Don't bring any children home," not that I planned to. In fact, I think Mom's so shy about sexual stuff that she can't even say the word "penis." She uses the Greek term, poullaki, which is also translated as "little bird."

(Heh, little does she know, right fellas?)

Not that I don't love Mom dearly, but I wish she were more available for me in that respect growing up. Of course, my brother, being the night as I am to the day, was prematurely out there getting his screw on and Mom had to worry herself sick about what he was doing behind closed doors. Me, I was the shy kid who just kept his nose in the books; as it follows, I didn't lose my virginity until I almost graduated high school. I had my "whore phase" in college, but I knew that I had to wrap it up every time and I played it safe. (I wasn't really aware of my size either until I started messing around. No wonder the "average Joe" sized condoms weren't fitting!)

You know what, though? Kids nowadays surprise me. When I was 10, sex was the last thing on my mind, and I remember reading about gonorrhea breakouts among ten, eleven, and twelve year old children here last year. I don't know if kids are starting too quickly, don't know how to deal their hormones, and they are afraid to approach their parents, or what. Though I can't say Mom did me a great disservice by keeping sexual stuff hush-hush around me, but I regret not getting a good "talk." Maybe if she weren't so shy, I wouldn't have felt so awkward my first time... I dunno...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not surprised. Western sexual mores are on a pendulum, from de Sade to Victorian times to Studio 54 to AIDS. Now, fellatio and lesbianism (but only to turn the guys on) are all the rage among kids.

ORCABOMBER: *sigh*
I can't say I like children, I'm a paedo-phobe practically! :D
BTW, that means I don't like children, not that I'm wacko Jacko, just in case anyone didn't get that comment!

Anyhow, on topic, I suppose my family now about me, don't really make much of a deal about it because I respond violently to jokes.

bbobb21: I am probably older than most of the guys who responded. When I was growing up in the 1950s, we swam nude at the Y and there were other common male shared nudity experiences including skinny dipping and a summer camp where we canoed nude. Likewise in college we did not wear suits to swim. Indeed my University's older gym only went co-ed in 1977 and up to then the pool was also nude. I was used to seeing other guys nude and they were used to seeing me nude. Two things were important for me: 1) I matured earlier than the other guys so in eigth grade I was 6"1" tall with a 24" waiste and 2) with a 7 to 8 inch flacid cock and 11"' hard. Now since we were used to being nude as kids we were used to seeing other guys and being seen with erections. The running joke on the swimming team was that I had a rudder. The other joke was that they could put a sail on my back and race me in a strong wind without any fear of me topsiding. All of this was in fun and never bothered me. The 24" waist at 6"1" did......men's pants were too wide at the waist and boys pants too short (34 inseam). It bother my brother for 2 reasons: 1) He was older and I was taller and matured sexually and he wasn't and 2) when he did he had a little penis. The other thing when I was 14 I annonced to my parents that I was a nudist and my father supported me while my mother tolerated it. A year later, my father became a nudist tto and then I saw where I inherited my hugeness. We talked openly about it and how we had to say things so my brother wouldn't feel so bad. RJB

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome, RJB: I'm 75 and understand a lot of the happenings during the dates you give in your post. We're sure outnumbered in LPSG by those of the younger generations, but I don't think anyone enjoys it any more than I do. I've given up icuii, along with other sites, b/c I spend most of my time on LPSG. --Looking forward to reading more of your posts. m8.

Luke :)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My Dad was never shy! His nudity (and my brother's and mine) was just the norm. I definately got my girth and big balls from him. We are just about identical. He was open, honest and discussed my "size" numerous times growing up. His attitude certainly helped me through those ugly teen hormone induced testosterone raging years. It all got so much more comfortable when I started asking questions, particularly in Jr High when I wanted to know why my "stuff" was so different than the other boys. He was amazing. :)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=KinkGuy link=board=relationships;num=1075078057;start=20#30 date=03/26/04 at 17:50:29]

"My Dad was never shy!

.... He was open, honest and discussed my "size" numerous times growing up.  His attitude certainly helped me...  It all got so much more comfortable when I started asking questions, particularly in Jr High when I wanted to know why my "stuff" was so different than the other boys.  He was amazing.

[/quote]

How refreshing to hear this. And, Thx for sharing.

'Sure hope OTHER (dads!) are reading it
and will APPLY its very profound message.

The world would certainly be a better place for a lot of young men (trying) to grow up in a confusing society.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[quote author=benderten2001 link=board=relationships;num=1075078057;start=20#31 date=03/27/04 at 10:44:46]

How refreshing to hear this.  And, Thx for sharing.

'Sure hope OTHER (dads!) are reading it
and will APPLY its very profound message.

The world would certainly be a better place for a lot of young men (trying) to grow up in a confusing society.
[/quote]

I agree.. good post KinkGuy

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
[quote author=FootLongTeen link=board=relationships;num=1075078057;start=20#32 date=03/27/04 at 14:00:47]

I agree.. good post KinkGuy[/quote]

Yeah, my parents have never been comfortable talking about size. Dad is smaller that me and my brothers, and Mom is embarassed despite growing up with four horsehung brothers and dad.

View_From_Below: [quote author=bbobb21 link=board=relationships;num=1075078057;start=20#28 date=03/19/04 at 11:13:46]...my father became a nudist too and then I saw where I inherited my hugeness. We talked openly about it and how we had to say things so my brother wouldn't feel so bad.   RJB[/quote]

RJB, with you and your father bonded together in huge size, and both of you walking around nude, with your brother excluded on both counts, what in the world could you say "so your brother wouldn't feel so bad"?

bigbustedcousin2: no...but my cousin whos big busted has stuff said to her all the time

GeorgenFLA: My Dad had never discussed the penis thing until I was close to 10 years old. But a couple of years before I was beginning to notice my Dad's body hair, adult penis, and morning erection. My Dad had also caught me jacking off a couple of times...his comment was, "Don't let your Mom catch you doing that, women don't understand guy stuff." It was not too long after that when we had "THE TALK". He kept it very simple, clear, and didn't pull any punches. He explained that boys/men jerking off was a healthy thing to do. He even confessed that he did it often. Then when my Dad was picking on me, in good fun, in front of his younger brother, my uncle, he stated that I was now mature enough to jerk off. My uncle sort of congratulated me, teasing me. He then said, "You know George, if you eat your own scum it will put hair on your ass." I, of course, believed him. My father just winked at me and smiled. I remembered how hairy my father's body and especially his ass was, figuring that he must then eat his own. I know now, as an adult, that me eating my own scum has nothing to do with my body hair and hairy ass.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=GeorgenFLA link=board=relationships;num=1075078057;start=20#36 date=03/31/04 at 09:58:47]I know now, as an adult, that me eating my own scum has nothing to do with my body hair and hairy ass. [/quote]

But your teeth are so mysteriously white!

Pecker

I've become such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.

wvalady1968: [quote author=Pecker link=board=relationships;num=1075078057;start=20#37 date=03/31/04 at 16:25:32]But your teeth are so mysteriously white![/quote]
OMG! I ROFLMAO!
:D

ThighSlapper: I once I heard my ma refer to me as 'ruint'. (southern slang for REALLY hung) She was talking to HER aunt (if you can believe it) about the meatiness of guys in the family.

My dad had had his share of 'catching' me. I pretended not to know he was around or watching. He mentioned it a few times to my younger brother - saying if he's lucky he'll be built like me.