Parents

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=ThighSlapper link=board=relationships;num=1075078057;start=20#39 date=03/31/04 at 19:51:47]I once I heard my ma refer to me as 'ruint'.  (southern slang for REALLY hung)
[/quote]

I've heard the term, TS.

It's pronounced "RURNT or ROONT," according to what part of the South you live in.

Pecker

It's been so long since I've had sex, I've forgotten who ties up whom.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Okay, you refer to a hung guy as a runt and a penis as the Swahili word for peanut. I take it Southerners live a minimalist lifestyle. LOL

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=jonb link=board=relationships;num=1075078057;start=40#41 date=04/01/04 at 17:23:08]Okay, you refer to a hung guy as a runt [/quote]

Not runt, Jon, but ruint, an archaic past participle of ruin. I've heard the the term, but don't quite understand why it's used. Seems to me that the one on the receiving end of a particularly big cock would be the 'ruint' one! And here in northern Louisiana, it's often pronounced as 'rurnt'.

"Didja see that fella's durn goober?"

"Yep. That sumbitch is rurnt!"

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
The 2 best posts in this thread, hands down, were from joe22xxx and bbob21, such candid nice talk about family, and such normal experiences as we all should have ...

View_From_Below: [quote author=vkngsxgd8 link=board=relationships;num=1075078057;start=40#44 date=04/03/04 at 19:52:49]The 2 best posts in this thread, hands down, were from joe22xxx and bbob21, such candid nice talk about family and such normal experiences as we all should have ... (emphasis added)[/quote]

say what?? I repeat my question, asked earlier:

on Mar 19th, 2004, 11:13am, bbobb21 wrote:...my father became a nudist too and then I saw where I inherited my hugeness. We talked openly about it and how we had to say things so my brother wouldn't feel so bad. RJB

RJB, with you and your father bonded together in huge size, and both of you walking around nude, with your brother excluded on both counts, what in the world could you say "so your brother wouldn't feel so bad"?

Somehow I doubt that everybody in that family thought it was such admirable "nice candid talk," and so "normal."

HC: I didn't receive "The Talk" as a youth, probably due to my natural instinct to seek out answers on my own, through research. I knew all about sex as a very young boy, but had no interest until the late teen years. It was all old-hat and unnecessary when it came time for the birds and bees.

I've never spoken with my father about size, but it's funny how my mother found out. One day, she says to me, in such a casual and half-joking voice, "you used to be such a nice boy, swearing you'd wait until marriage before having sex, and now I find condoms in your dresser drawer...extra-large size no less!" (Note: they were actually Trojan Magnum, not the XL.)

I always dance around the subject when she tries to bring it up, and I haven't given the size specs. Since then, she has asked other basic questions like if it's abnormally huge, which I've assured that it's more like a nice bonus. Now her entire side of the family (they're divorced) knows of my "gift" through somewhat of a boasting on her part after that scavenger hunt.  :-[  ;D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=IcedInferno link=board=relationships;num=1075078057;start=40#46 date=04/04/04 at 08:09:50] . . . it's funny how my mother found out. One day, she says to me, in such a casual and half-joking voice, "you used to be such a nice boy, swearing you'd wait until marriage before having sex, and now I find condoms in your dresser drawer...extra-large size no less!" (Note: they were actually Trojan Magnum, not the XL.) [/quote]
Priceless, IcedInferno! btw, your Mother's quote makes me want to ask, "Are you, perchance, Jewish?"

::)Luke

oldman9x7: When I was 10 or 11 I was taking a bath and I guess I was playing that I was a submarine because I had my periscope up. Our bathroom had a window that opened onto a sleeping porch and for some reason (while I was fine tuning my periscope) I glanced around at that window and there was my mother. I don't know how long she had been there but I knew it had been long enough.

She never mentioned the incedent - at least to me - until some years later when I had started dating a cute little girl. Mom and I were playing cards and offhandedly she asked if I really liked Emmajean. I said, "Yeah, I like her. Why?" Her answer still gives me a chuckle, "Well, don't get too serious with her because as big as you are "down there" you'll need to find yourself a woman who is large enough to take what you have.

The reason I found this funny (which I didn't tell her) was that a neighbor girl, same age as myself, and I had been screwing one another for over five years. Another cause of my mirth is that my wife of nearly 40 years was 5'1" tall and weighed in at about 105#. She never, ever had any trouble handling me - - including our wedding night.

Gramps

Pappy

Media
I still remember at 10 having to fight with my Mom to get me boxers. She was a urologist and said I needed the extra support . She was afraid I'd hurt the family jewels. What she couldn't understand is there is no room for a large penis and balls in briefs. This was a very embarrassing discussion. Keep in mind that as a small child I had a hormonal imbalance caused by a pituitary tumor. My T was way too high. The doctors explained to her and my Dad that they did not know what affect it would have on my developement, but to expect anything. I don't know where the "curse gene" came from. My Dad was probably average size as he never had any kind of bulge. All the males that I have seen on my Mom's side haven't had and larges bulges either. I know that some of my size came from the excess T that I had during childhood. Once that was corrected then things should have developed normally(although my penis was about 5 inches soft when I was 5). Granted it only grew 3 more inches soft over the next 13 years it did get extremely thick.

I have 3 sisters and no brothers so I didn't have anyone to understand my problem or to talk to about it.
For some reason unbeknownst to me, my Dad's mother, my Grandmother, came to my defense with my Mom and she finally gave in and I got boxers. She always did that for some reason. The first ones she got fit in the waist but I hung passed the bottom of the leg. She ended up getting ones that were too big in the waist but longer legged and then taking up the waist to fit me. There were no such things as boxer briefs back then. We had Hanes and FTL and department store brands to choose from.

As far as trying to hide my bulge, forget it. We didn't really have "Baggy" jeans then and most guys wore their jeans tight. Even wearing the loosest fitting jeans I could find and still keep then up looked like I had a salami stuffed down my left leg.

Pretty much after the incident over the boxers, if I asked for a particular type of jeans or underwear I got it.

Now at 52 I wear my jeans and shorts loose or baggy. If I have to wear pants that or snug or fit tight then I will wear a jock underneath but I'll still have a noticeable bulge.

When my sons were growing up we dicsussed size as they had a lot of questions. My oldest son got my size, at least he was headed in that direction when he got too old to have to have help with his bath. He is now 28 and has a healthy bulge. My younger son missed the gene. He is average sized without any noticeable bulge. He unconscientiously blames me. You can hear it in his voice when he says "I took after Mom".

ORCABOMBER: Good post, but why should dick size be an issue for your sons?

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=relationships;num=1075078057;start=40#50 date=04/19/04 at 02:16:50]Good post, but why should dick size be an issue for your sons?[/quote]

Because it's an issue for every male ;)

ORCABOMBER: Ain't an issue for me. I have a dick, it's reasonably big, it doesn't show, so no one knows, so I might as well be small as far as they're concerned.

And I'm not about to enlighten them.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=relationships;num=1075078057;start=40#52 date=04/20/04 at 01:09:32]Ain't an issue for me. I have a dick, it's reasonably big, it doesn't show, so no one knows, so I might as well be small as far as they're concerned.

And I'm not about to enlighten them.[/quote]

Sorry to point to point it out, but it still is an issue to you, it's the reason we're all here at this place.

ORCABOMBER: Please, don't try to assume how I think.

I don't ask for help, I usually dish it out, or comment, so it's not an issue as in "boo hoo, my dicks too big/small".

I don't get friends because of my dick
I don't get money because of my dick

It isn't some 'all-important' feature that dominates my life. Personally, if my son complained that he didn't get my dick-gene, he can bloody well find himself a new home! :D

So why am I here?

Because it's good to talk, and heck, I might actually lean something. But it's important to "know thyself" rather than to start shouting "NO! My girlfriend can't suck cock! What do I do!!!" I am not mocking the idea of the support group, far from it. But at the end of the day, my value in the whole scheme of things, may be near zero, but at least I know I don't need to use my cock as my only good point.

Pappy

Media
Well Orca, my older son had an issue with his dick because he was bigger than his friends. My younger son had an issue because he was a considerable amount smaller than his brother that is only 19 months older than he is. As I did not have any brothers I don't know for sure but I would imagine that haveing a much smaller dick than ones brother is quite an issue for the smaller of the two. I know that all brothers don't compare dick size but would think that quite a few do.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=Gubernogin link=board=relationships;num=1075078057;start=40#55 date=04/28/04 at 21:07:59] As I did not have any brothers I don't know for sure but I would imagine that haveing a much smaller dick than ones brother is quite an issue for the smaller of the two.  I know that all brothers don't compare dick size but would think that quite a few do.[/quote]

In my family, I was the little brother with the bigger dick. My brother was seven years older than me, and of small-average size. As near as I can tell, I think he had a good attitude about my genital hugeness, he seemed more, uh, congratulatory than jealous. I guess that means that he was comfortable enough with his own endowment that it didn't really matter that my flaccid member was rather larger than his full-on erection. Besides, he was six inches taller than me, 6'4" to my 5'10".

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=Mr._dB link=board=relationships;num=1075078057;start=40#57 date=04/30/04 at 19:13:53]

In my family, I was the little brother with the bigger dick.  My brother was seven years older than me, and of small-average size.  As near as I can tell, I think he had a good attitude about my genital hugeness, he seemed more, uh, congratulatory than jealous.  I guess that means that he was comfortable enough with his own endowment that it didn't really matter that my flaccid member was rather larger than his full-on erection.  Besides, he was six inches taller than me, 6'4" to my 5'10".[/quote]
This speaks hightly of not only your brother, Mr.dB, but, also, your family. Dick size is important to us, just as height and build, but nothing is more important than character, which your brother and you seem to have.

Cheers, Luke

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=RoysToy link=board=relationships;num=1075078057;start=40#58 date=05/01/04 at 12:21:54]
This speaks hightly of not only your brother, Mr.dB, but, also, your family.  Dick size is important to us, just as height and build, but nothing is more important than character, which your brother and you seem to have.

[/quote]

Well, we made fun of other things. For years he called me "doggy dick" because I was uncircumcised and everyone else in the family was cut. And I called him "Eagle Beak" because he had a big nose.