Parents

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=Mr._dB link=board=relationships;num=1075078057;start=40#59 date=05/01/04 at 14:16:17]

Well, we made fun of other things.  For years he called me "doggy dick" because I was uncircumcised and everyone else in the family was cut.  And I called him "Eagle Beak" because he had a big nose.
[/quote]
The joking only endeared you more to each other and strengthened the bond, buddy.

Atlrabbit

1st Like
Media
I admire those of you who felt comfortable in one way or another to discuss the issue with parents or other relatives. In my house we never talked about sex or about any part of the human body. The only time I can remember happened when I was in high school. Back then we were required to wear jocks and those short gym shorts. We had gym every day - I was always uncomfortable and was always having to "fix" things cause even the slightest movement and I would poke out. (I was already "red" in the face everytime we had to shower-and that's a nother story.)

Anyway, about the second week I was called into the coach's office. He wanted to know what my problem was. I told him everything was to tight. His first response was "get use to it." Then as I complained even more I was told to pull down my shorts. His only response was "we'll figure something out." I don't ever recall the feeling of embarrasment and that "I wish I could die moment."

Later that night my mother got a call from the coach. She never said a word, but the next day when I came home there was a new jock laying on my bed. When I looked at it - she had taken two jocks and sown a larger basket. I tried it on and it fit! I think I wore it for about three days straight.

Gym was better except for those damn short shorts and of course the showers!

joxe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was 14 years old and I began to masturbate, I was once masturbating in the bathroom and dad walked in (I had forgotten to close the door) and when he saw me jacking off, he didn't feel embarrassed at all (I did!) and he only said that I had a big cock (yes, it's 7 inches long and 6 inches in girth) and he began shaving as if masturbation were the most normal thing in the world (of course, I couldn't go on). Curiously enough he's got a pretty thick cock too; not as long as mine (although I haven't seen it hard) but with an enormous big cockhead, so maybe he souldn't have been so amazed about my size. Besides he's got big balls too, and he often has problems with his big package, so he has to fix it, and he makes it very openly taking down his trousers in front of us and putting his big cockhead and balls in order inside his boxers (here in Spain it's very usual that men fondle their cock and balls in public without any shame, and many are plainly proud of their big packages). So I got used to seeing big bulges as something very normal and I don't feel ashamed anymore if my package shows. A friend of my dad has got a huge cock that shows very clearly through his trousers all down the right leg and two big balls each at one side of the crotch. I'm afraid he's caught me once watching it in amazement but he didn't seem to feel embarrassed about it. So I don't feel embarrassed neither if my bulge shows. I've learned a very good lesson from my dad's generation about accepting our sexual organs as something not to be hidden, but even to be proud about it. We all should.