Parents

Dick&Nuts

Just Browsing
Media
I always wear loose trousers and jeans when I'm around my parents (no bulge in view) but it gets me really annoyed when I walk into a room in my house and one of my parents are sitting down and their eye level is at my crotch and even when I'm walking around they'll have a look. I'm thinking for f** sake you're my parents! If I said anything they'd probably laugh and deny it but it makes me feel uncomfortable.

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Dick&Nuts@Aug 18 2005, 04:45 PM
I always wear loose trousers and jeans when I'm around my parents (no bulge in view) but it gets me really annoyed when I walk into a room in my house and one of my parents are sitting down and their eye level is at my crotch and even when I'm walking around they'll have a look. I'm thinking for f** sake you're my parents! If I said anything they'd probably laugh and deny it but it makes me feel uncomfortable.
[post=336499]Quoted post[/post]​

I sat in the front row if my biology class last year, and the professor would stand right in front of me, leaning against the lab table, while he lectured. My eyes were at crotch level two hours a day, three days a week for an entire semester. He was unattractive, generally sort of slimy, and a good twenty years older than I, but I just couldn't help looking at his bulge.

The moral of the story is: they may be just as uncomfortable about it as you are. Don't read too much into it.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Even though I do lots of bulge watching, I can't imagine looking at my son's, or his looking at mine. Does one of your parents look more than the other, Dick&Nuts, or can you detect any difference? I think this situation merits a talk, preferably with your Dad, if you're that open with him. If this were the case with my son, I would certainly want him to talk with me about it. No way should you feel uneasy being around them and it seems to me they wouldn't want you to be. Give my suggestion some thought and follow through if you think it might help.

Good luck,

Luke

smallman

1st Like
Media
i live with only my mom, sister, and younger brother. i understand where you are comming from. i only wear real baggy pants around the house even though my mother thinks that guys should wear tight pants cuse it shows off more stuff. its just a wierd thing for me.

your mom wants you to show off your stuff in front of her? :puke:

Reactions: teninchman

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by RoysToy@Aug 25 2005, 02:19 AM
Even though I do lots of bulge watching, I can't imagine looking at my son's, or his looking at mine.
Luke
[post=337751]Quoted post[/post]​

I totally agree with Luke, that is somewhat odd. When I was living with my parents or with relatives, it never dawned on me to glance down at there "package" :puke:, and I never notice anyone trying to get a gander at me.

I remember once being at my Dad's house playing cards with him and he was in his underwear. He was getting up to go to the bathroom and his balls kinda fell out ( he has huge balls) , I started laughing hysterically, and he made a crack saying " I almost lost the crown jewels". This is probably the only time I remember taking note of his penis. And I don't really remember him looking at mine for that matter ( though there's not alot to see when flaccid)

How big are you Dick&Nuts? Maybe your so large that its hard not to notice........ maybe they glance at it out of awe :shrug:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by alleyblu+Aug 25 2005, 02:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(alleyblu &#064; Aug 25 2005, 02:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RoysToy@Aug 25 2005, 02:19 AM
Even though I do lots of bulge watching, I can&#39;t imagine looking at my son&#39;s, or his looking at mine. 
Luke
[post=337751]Quoted post[/post]​

I totally agree with Luke, that is somewhat odd. When I was living with my parents or with relatives, it never dawned on me to glance down at there "package" :puke:, and I never notice anyone trying to get a gander at me.

I remember once being at my Dad&#39;s house playing cards with him and he was in his underwear. He was getting up to go to the bathroom and his balls kinda fell out ( he has huge balls) , I started laughing hysterically, and he made a crack saying " I almost lost the crown jewels". This is probably the only time I remember taking note of his penis. And I don&#39;t really remember him looking at mine for that matter ( though there&#39;s not alot to see when flaccid)

How big are you Dick&Nuts? Maybe your so large that its hard not to notice........ maybe they glance at it out of awe :shrug:

[post=337869]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Thanks for the agreement, Ally, along with your expression of that fact. Your telling about your Dad&#39;s ample ball sac&#39;s display reminded me of the one time I saw my Dad&#39;s ample penis. We were putting up ceiling tile in the kitchen and he was standing on the ladder when I sat down for a while. Just when I looked up his flaccid 6 incher (as I recall) dropped out of his pajama fly. Before he could free his hands from the piece of tile and get it back encased, his schlong hung there for me to view and still get my head turned as though looking at something else. I had never seen an adult penis before and remember that vividly.

Luke

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I agree, gross/blatant staring isn&#39;t right for family members -- nor would be blatant showing off to them&#33; However, it does happen that family members will notice "things" ............ I recall being about 12 and apparently my grandmother noticed my schlong hanging down the leg of dress slacks (we had been out to a family lunch). I overheard my granddad saying to her "well Margaret the boy is hung like a pony, he&#39;s got to put to somewhere&#33;). Seems she thought it looked a bit "vulgar" and was concerned that others might see it. In retrospect, after that my mother mysteriously started buying me looser fitting pants......LOL.

Reactions: teninchman

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My father always wears loose fitting, deeply pleated pants. Around the house, family and to casual events/activities he wears something from his beige/olive/navy/black khaki collection; the less familiar or public the situation, the darker the pants. To work he always wears slacks and a jacket/blazer, if not a two-piece suite. He rarely meets clients or outsiders without having the blazer/jacket on.

Around my family and any friends, I wear whatever I feel like wearing. But around my girlfriend's family I ALWAYS wear dark, deeply pleated khakis. I've noticed them looking even then. It goes back to an incident that happened early during our dating, her brother unexpectedly came over to her place; she lived in a large studio apartment, with only one bathroom, off of the main room and outside of the bedroom. Since it was only the two of us, when I went to shower, I walked out of the bathroom with a semi erect penis, drying off my hair. I didn't look until he said, "I should be going," at which point she came around the corner, from the kitchen area and she screamed my name. I lowered the towel and bolted for the bedroom. Being around her family has been awkward ever since.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree, gross/blatant staring isn't right for family members -- nor would be blatant showing off to them!

But in some cases, it may just be innocent curiousity, or wonder at "How did Junior really get the family jewels?" I wouldn't too quick rush to judge somebody for looking too long, without further evidence of something inappropriate.

However, it does happen that family members will notice "things" ............ I recall being about 12 and apparently my grandmother noticed my schlong hanging down the leg of dress slacks (we had been out to a family lunch). I overheard my granddad saying to her "well Margaret the boy is hung like a pony, he's got to put to somewhere!). Seems she thought it looked a bit "vulgar" and was concerned that others might see it. In retrospect, after that my mother mysteriously started buying me looser fitting pants......LOL.

What a great excuse for a penis bulge, being "hung like a pony." I wish more parents would more often similarly stick up for their children.

I recall my Dad saying something about being a bit careful how I position my penis in my pants, as it's a bit long, so it tends to show a bit of a bulge.