Paris Cruising

par75001

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone...new to the forum...I saw the 'London Cruising' thread and thought it would be cool to have one for Paris. Am back and forth between Paris and Brussels myself, and am always looking for new cruising spots in Paris. Especially now that the saunas are shut.

Would love to build this into a big thread like London has!

Seblinger

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i had an encounter in Marais at night. i was on rue des Archives on my way home, I saw a handsome guy across the road in opposite direction, we both caught the eyes, walked passed each other, and both looked back, we then stopped, I walked towards him and had a chat, we ended up having a drink at a bar.

Reactions: Hdream93

Seblinger

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In Paris too for ling periods. Any other places?

Easily in Marias. There're many sex clubs, gay bars, a few saunas. One can flirt and cruise even on the street.
IMO, most Parisians (straight & gay / men & women) look sexy without trying or revealing, they are the master of seduction, they're aware that people are looking, and they always look fuckable, generally speaking.

People can swim nude at Roger Le Gall swimming pool a few night per week.
Bois de Boulogne is also a place to cruise for the rich nearby, when hookers are looking for customers on the roadside.
Obviously, there're countless private sex parties too.

dom1000

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Easily in Marias. There're many sex clubs, gay bars, a few saunas. One can flirt and cruise even on the street.
IMO, most Parisians (straight & gay / men & women) look sexy without trying or revealing, they are the master of seduction, they're aware that people are looking, and they always look fuckable, generally speaking.

People can swim nude at Roger Le Gall swimming pool a few night per week.
Bois de Boulogne is also a place to cruise for the rich nearby, when hookers are looking for customers on the roadside.
Obviously, there're countless private sex parties too.
Do you live in france?

Reactions: Seblinger

Andr3aT0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I used to live in Paris, I found it wasn’t hard to find someone just by walking around the lower Marais after dark (Rue du Temple, Rue des Blancs Manteaux, and Rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie, specifically).
Also some luck around Place de la République, and of course the hedge mazes outside the Louvre are always full of men looking (Parc de Belleville can be successful too, but a little more risky).

Reactions: Seblinger