Paris Hilton ordered back to jail

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The acohol abuse problem in this country goes far beyond DUI. That said, I was not expressing sympathy for her as an offender, but as a human being, probably more fragile than we realize, yanked back and forth in circumstances she's ill prepared to deal with. Forget that she's who she is and consider that her experience the last few years has been that whatever stupid thing she's thought of to do has been OKAY. Then she got slammed with a dose of reality, tried to deal with it, got special treatment (yet again), and then got slammed again... That part is not fair.

Wait a minute, you're acting like she isn't the cause of ALL of this! SHE asked for special treatment, it didn't just get foisted upon her! It's well beyond time she gets the message loud and clear that she WILL be treated like a criminal when she acts like one, or she'll end up killing someone who doesn't deserve to DIE to protect her delicate self-image.

Martha Stewart was certainly not what I considered prison material, but she grew in esteem by pulling up her pull-ups and doing her time without a big media circus about how "unfair" it was that she has to do time. Poor Paris can kiss my rosy ass- she's young, she'll get over it. It may even help her grow up, which would be great because clearly no one around her is making her do that.

Yeah, and the filthy rich poster-child for anorexia can hire a fucking chauffer.:rolleyes: God forbid anyone expect personal accountability from a celeb.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Again, look at my court case. But I haven't experienced a bit of derision. Yet what may be worse is all the people wanting her to feel miserable for some kind of stereotype they have about white people, or rich people, or beautiful people, for whom she is the martyr.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yikes, really, please don't ask me to invest any more time on Ms Hilton. I am not going to read all the details and follow this case! However, since her story is blaring forth from nearly every direction, I know more details than I care to know... and all I am saying is that no one should be yanked around that way. She should have gotten a fair sentence, and she should have been required to serve it. Whoever, decided she should be released probably did her a great disservice... AND that's it from me.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, now we know. The judge has balls! Good for him. Give him a cigar.

NO CIGAR! We don't want to kill him.:tongue:

I sat in front of my TV as the helicopters captured the caravan going to the courthouse. Reminded me of the O.J. fiasco.
Thank God for this judge!

lanray

Experimental Member
Media
She is getting exactly what she deserves. DUI and her other violations are cause for strict punishment. I don't feel sorry for her at all. I am really sick of her being in the news all the time. What has she contributed to society other than a famous last name. She needs to be put in a cell with a wicked, leather clad roomie.

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Justice! Did you see that Sheriff guy worming his way out of responsibility for letting her to start with? Stating there were too many criminals inside...so what do they do? Let them out early! Hmm...doesn't sound like justice to me!

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't feel sorry for her at all. She got what she deserved. Just because she's a "celebrity" doesn't mean that she has special privileges over commoners when it comes to jail time.

I say, good riddance Miss Hilton. I have no sympathy for you and I will not miss you while you're in jail.

skistud

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
They should throw away the key.....So much for her mothers "Cathy" reality show on how to be socially acceptable/mobile...with that brewd, I'd move to Europoe and start out fresh.

Total fucking joke...report on the real news.

lanray

Experimental Member
Media
I guess I am sorta stuck on this subject, but why the media attention? She just happens to be a very rich bitch who thinks that she is above the law. As I stated earlier, she has committed these crimes that result in a prison sentence - hello! I don't care if she is royalty from some remote civilization, she still has violated her rights while driving under the influence. America! get over it - she deserves EVERYTHING the judge has thrown at her. What a slut!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you're struggling with whether to have sympathy for this girl or not, just remember two things:

1. She has money. All she needed to do was hire a driver and it never would've gotten to this point.

2. Ask anyone who's ever lost someone they loved to a DUI accident, I doubt they'd have any sympathy for Paris.

WELL STATED. THATS THE POINT FRIEND

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i remember that she was -get this- GRAND MARSHALL!!!- of the gay parade here in west hollywood. alow point for us !!
but so many of the ultra fem boys LOVED her!! she was so them!! theysaid!

this morning was a mess, we live down the hill from her house and EARLY already, there were 3 helicopters just hovering in the air, making a hell of a noise.

would be interesting to calculate how much fuel it took to keep the hovering for 4 hours.....

then again, mission accomplished flight sure was MUCH more expensive and no one complained about that!!