Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LoL..i was hoping seeing her in her undies while being arrested..hahaha..if she's still a virgin i would love her and her skin..but she isnt.grins~.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be honest I am torn between how I feel about her at the moment. I mean, sure I am angry that she tried to buy her way out of jail and am relieved that the judge had the balls to send her back AND reinstate her original 45 day sentence as added punishment. But the other half of me thinks that it is cruel to jerk someone around like that and give them false hope and honestly, if I had access to that kind of money and influence, why WOULDN'T I take advantage and avoid jail ?

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think she's unworthy of this much attention, here and elsewhere. And while so much media attention has been focussed on her, the G8 have screwed millions in Africa and elsewhere yet again.

When considered against that, this is infantile. A waste of storage space if you will.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think she's unworthy of this much attention, here and elsewhere. And while so much media attention has been focussed on her, the G8 have screwed millions in Africa and elsewhere yet again.

When considered against that, this is infantile. A waste of storage space if you will.
I agree, and I can't get anyone to explain to me why there are 5 active threads about such a non-important person.

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Paris Hilton is famous for being famous. That's it. She has no talent. If it wasn't for her last name and that she's rich, no one would care. Personally I couldn't care less about her or what she does.