Paris Hilton Responds to McCain Ad

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Paris needs to shut up.

This typical lack of a sense humor is exactly why I'm so glad the Hillary tribe is out of the hunt.

I'll take Paglia style feminism over the haters every time.

btw - anyone read either of Obama's books? I'm about halfway through the first one and no matter what anyone says, he's a damn good writer.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
This typical lack of a sense humor is exactly why I'm so glad the Hillary tribe is out of the hunt.

I'll take Paglia style feminism over the haters every time.

btw - anyone read either of Obama's books? I'm about halfway through the first one and no matter what anyone says, he's a damn good writer.

hmmm...The things Paris Hilton stands for...the lack of character and integrity she represents is not funny. She and Britney influence young girls and that is serious. The Presidential election is serious. Obama's celebrity/rockstar status is not presidential and it does not make him a better candidate for President. And that is serious. McCain's Ad was genius.

You are right about a sense of humor...people should just look at Paris as silly. But that is exactly why the McCain Ad is so effective.

The American people deserve a President with substance.
What better way to make the point emphatically than by a silly girl with her sense of humor on display and her brain on vacation trying to be indignant for her own lack of character in achieving her infamous celebrity.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm...The things Paris Hilton stands for...the lack of character and integrity she represents is not funny. She and Britney influence young girls and that is serious. The Presidential election is serious. Obama's celebrity/rockstar status is not presidential and it does not make him a better candidate for President. And that is serious. McCain's Ad was genius.

You are right about a sense of humor...people should just look at Paris as silly. But that is exactly why the McCain Ad is so effective.

The American people deserve a President with substance.
What better way to make the point emphatically than by a silly girl with her sense of humor on display and her brain on vacation trying to be indignant for her own lack of character in achieving her infamous celebrity.

Yea because McCain has a whole lot of substance and integrity. pfffft.

So, for all you Obama hate, you haven't yet given one reason why McCain should be president.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea. there you go. vote for the person paris hilton and the afghanis want to win. What does that tell ya?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe he's forgetting to take his memory pill

LOL, perhaps there's a pill he can take that will help him remember to take his memory pill. But he also needs to take is "Where is Iran" pill, and his "don't forget to pay the taxes on the beach house" pill, and his "hey! that reporter just asked you a question, answer it, don't stand there like a buffoon" pill.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL, perhaps there's a pill he can take that will help him remember to take his memory pill. But he also needs to take is "Where is Iran" pill, and his "don't forget to pay the taxes on the beach house" pill, and his "hey! that reporter just asked you a question, answer it, don't stand there like a buffoon" pill.

:eek:

hahaha LMFAO

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yea. there you go. vote for the person paris hilton and the afghanis want to win. What does that tell ya?

So you say that apart from McCain, the only plausible choice is Paris Hilton?

And I can't see how afghanis have anything to do with wanting to win. Sorry, just didn't get it

lol

nah, seriously....whatever

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not reading all this thread and just want to say my opinion. First off McCain should have never used Paris Hilton as an example. Secondly, she is an idiot and has no bearing on anything political.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Paris Hilton for pres? Why not? She'd be a worthy successor to that vapid frat-boy and his band of supporting crooks ya'll elected twice. He too is the heir to the family firm.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Paris Hilton is the savviest self-marketer since Madonna and Paris doesn't even have to perform.

She is very intelligent and has a complete grasp of what she's doing.
I agree.
Some people believe whatever image the media presents to them.Anyone who believes everything they see in the press is dumber than any hyped portrayal of Paris Hilton.
Her father made a sizeable donation to McCain's election campaign,I'd say he has the lower IQ in that family.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Savviest self-marketer? Her fortune and fame practically fell into her lap, all she had to do was bat her pretty eyes, flip her blonde hair, spread her legs and go to parties. It really sets women back a few centuries that THAT is considered a savvy businesswoman. Since when does being vapid and pretty make you a savvy businesswoman? I'd call that more of a leech-like opportunist, but that's just me. I'm gay so I'm not hypnotized by her cooch.

TwasBrillig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No, you're not off the mark, Marley. I'm straight and not hypnotized either. If anything, her marketing is most likely the work of a good manager, not her business acumen.

D

deleted15807

If you are Republican you KNOW you're in trouble when the neo-con Wall Street Journal asks the question....

Is John McCain stupid?

On Sunday, he said on national television that to solve Social Security "everything's on the table," which of course means raising payroll taxes. On July 7 in Denver he said: "Senator Obama will raise your taxes. I won't."
This isn't a flip-flop. It's a sex-change operation.

Is John McCain stupid?
Wonder Land - WSJ.com

Last edited by a moderator: