paris hilton sex tape

captainstupid: okay so the tape quality sucks (its all night vision) and paris hilton has no butt and is still a dope. but i nominate rick solomon as an honary member.
he is bigger than tommy lee (who isnt that big) if not as long he is way wider.

tracksuitboy: Paris Hilton? What are the room rates and is it in the centre of town?

Tall_Verz_Tahp: That's funny because just last night some buds were talking about that tape. Where can I catch a glimpse captain??

Anon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[quote author=captainstupid link=board=sex;num=1068517013;start=0#0 date=11/10/03 at 18:07:53]okay so the tape quality sucks (its all night vision) and paris hilton has no butt and is still a dope. but i nominate rick solomon as an honary member.
he is bigger than tommy lee (who isnt that big) if not as long he is way wider.[/quote]

Yeah, he has quite a big one ;)
*Spoiler alert* ;D

In the end, when he blew...did she swallow?

DieHard9x6: Weird -- I must be viewing the same clip (green nightvision, black eye creepiness), but what I saw was a hot little hardbody and about 7"...are we looking a the same thing? The guy is more interested in seeing himself on the tape than her, etc.? lol

captainstupid: i have 7 inches and that guy is bigger than me, i would say 8 (and also a good thickness)

mwellhouse: Is that definitely Paris Hilton? I thought she had smaller tits than that. And who were they making that vid for? At one point you can hear the guy say "let him see what I'm seeing" which is a signal for the woman to turn to the camera and be fucked from behind.

huge_cock_have_pic: Yeah, if that is Paris Hilton, I didn't know her chest was that big. And that was what, a small b cup.

tigerwolf: He's about 7.5-8". And yeah, if I were him I'd be more interested in seeing myself on camera than her. She's pretty spooky looking AND flat.

DJM277: I just saw the paris hilton sex tape.That guy is no 8 inches.He might be 7.5 on an extremely good day.But he looks to be slighty over 7. I am about 8 inches and on video my dick looks a lot bigger than his.
Shannon Doughtery was on Howard Stern promoting her Playboy issue and she even said he not as big as it appears on video.Remember the camera is said to add pounds who knows maybe it can add an inch too.