paris hilton sex tape

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Nov 10, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

captainstupid: okay so the tape quality sucks (its all night vision) and paris hilton has no butt and is still a dope. but i nominate rick solomon as an honary member.
    he is bigger than tommy lee (who isnt that big) if not as long he is way wider.

2. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I didn't even know there was a sex tape? where is it and how can i see it?

3. Imported

Gold Member

tracksuitboy: Paris Hilton? What are the room rates and is it in the centre of town?

4. Imported

Gold Member

Tall_Verz_Tahp: That's funny because just last night some buds were talking about that tape. Where can I catch a glimpse captain??

5. Imported

Gold Member

6. Anon

Anon Member

[quote author=captainstupid link=board=sex;num=1068517013;start=0#0 date=11/10/03 at 18:07:53]okay so the tape quality sucks (its all night vision) and paris hilton has no butt and is still a dope. but i nominate rick solomon as an honary member.
    he is bigger than tommy lee (who isnt that big) if not as long he is way wider.[/quote]

Yeah, he has quite a big one ;)
    *Spoiler alert* ;D

In the end, when he blew...did she swallow?

7. Imported

Gold Member

DieHard9x6: Weird -- I must be viewing the same clip (green nightvision, black eye creepiness), but what I saw was a hot little hardbody and about 7"...are we looking a the same thing? The guy is more interested in seeing himself on the tape than her, etc.? lol

8. Imported

Gold Member

captainstupid: i have 7 inches and that guy is bigger than me, i would say 8 (and also a good thickness)

9. Imported

Gold Member

mwellhouse: Is that definitely Paris Hilton? I thought she had smaller tits than that. And who were they making that vid for? At one point you can hear the guy say "let him see what I'm seeing" which is a signal for the woman to turn to the camera and be fucked from behind.

10. Imported

Gold Member

huge_cock_have_pic: Yeah, if that is Paris Hilton, I didn't know her chest was that big. And that was what, a small b cup.

11. Imported

Gold Member

12. Imported

Gold Member

tigerwolf: He's about 7.5-8". And yeah, if I were him I'd be more interested in seeing myself on camera than her. She's pretty spooky looking AND flat.

13. Imported

Gold Member

DJM277: I just saw the paris hilton sex tape.That guy is no 8 inches.He might be 7.5 on an extremely good day.But he looks to be slighty over 7. I am about 8 inches and on video my dick looks a lot bigger than his.
    Shannon Doughtery was on Howard Stern promoting her Playboy issue and she even said he not as big as it appears on video.Remember the camera is said to add pounds who knows maybe it can add an inch too.

Draft saved Draft deleted