Paris Hilton

B_JosephSmith

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking of Paris Hilton: how much would you pay for a pair of her used panties? I would pay at least $250 USD.

Oh wait a minute, she does not wear panties does she? Never mind.

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Speaking of Paris Hilton: how much would you pay for a pair of her used panties? I would pay at least $250 USD.

Oh wait a minute, she does not wear panties does she? Never mind.

why the fuck would i want her panties? i cant fuck her panties. and i would not pay to fuck her, even thought I would like to fuck her.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
why the fuck would i want her panties? i cant fuck her panties. and i would not pay to fuck her, even thought I would like to fuck her.
She is hotter than 90% of the pros out there. Hell if I had to pay for sex, she'd be at the top of the list for me.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While Paris Hilton is physically attractive, she really doesn't strike me as anything special. I've never really understood all the hubbub over her.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And she is famous for being famous.

I wonder how many men she has slept with. Anyone want to take a guess?
You mean how many she has slept with or how many she remembers sleeping with?

Actually I bet it isn't as high as you think. Most of the time she is out getting drunk with other girls not guys.

DNxxl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She is hotter than 90% of the pros out there. Hell if I had to pay for sex, she'd be at the top of the list for me.

Actually - she was a pro here in town for quite a while before she started making more money just being Paris. This is the reason her grandfather isn't a big fan and she doesn't have nice inheritance to look forward to.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Actually - she was a pro here in town for quite a while before she started making more money just being Paris. This is the reason her grandfather isn't a big fan and she doesn't have nice inheritance to look forward to.
This is contrary to everything I have seen or read, which said she had a trust fund of around 25 million.

Watta Bing

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn! Although I absolutely cannot stand the very sight of that stupid moron, I have to admit that she sucks a pretty mean cock. She seems as though she puts a lot of effort into it too. The way she sucked and yet didn't forget to stroke the shaft while also milking the balls really shows that she knows what she's doing. At least she not completely without talent.

DNxxl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is contrary to everything I have seen or read, which said she had a trust fund of around 25 million.

Yes. The truth is often quite different than what you read.

I'm sure she is going to be quite fine money-wise regardless, but Barron isn't a big fan...which is one of the reasons almost all of his estate and money has been donated to his charity with the remainder to be after his death. So that well went dry for her a while ago.

Her parents are well off etc - but she isn't going to be getting the real "Hilton" money.

Last edited:

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Her parents are well off etc - but she isn't going to be getting the real "Hilton" money.

think she cares? can u imagine the money she has made by herself with her lame mtv shows for instance and all the other crap? Plus she will get free stuff as every celebrity does for a long time....

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Damn! Although I absolutely cannot stand the very sight of that stupid moron, I have to admit that she sucks a pretty mean cock. She seems as though she puts a lot of effort into it too. The way she sucked and yet didn't forget to stroke the shaft while also milking the balls really shows that she knows what she's doing. At least she not completely without talent.
Yeah that was one thing that has always stood out for me too.