PARIS, you're still HOT!

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The latest is that at 9am PST, Paris goes back before the judge and she may be sent BACK to the jail......

Many are not happy at all that she was allowed to get house arrest.

Geez......at least make her live in the guest house if she has house arrest.
(if she has one.....maybe the pool house ?)

Update:
Now they're saying she'll "attend" the court by phone.
What.....she can't get out of bed early enough to go to court ?

B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Paris Hilton represents everything that is wrong with the world - 99.999% of the population of Earth needs to work 40+ hours a week to make ends meet, meanwhile Paris gets by only because of daddy and her fame. Is there jealousy involved? Probably. But she's still a dumb, skanky ho with absolutely NO skills or talents of note (even her Solomon blowjob sucked, in more ways than one).

We're not bitching about rapists and shit because this thread isn't entitled 'RAPISTS, you're still HOT!', duh. Might as well start whining about everything, everywhere, all the time while we're at it.

Damn, you hit the nail on the head! She's a spoiled, pampered bitch, and she's not hot. I can't believe she started bitching about a 23 sentence - if it was somebody other than her who broke their parole, they'd probably have a more harsh sentence. But 23 days? And she walks after three for house arrest...because of a damn rash? Bullshit. The cunt needs a reality check.

Paris makes me sick. She doesn't have a great face and doesn't even have boobs or an ass, why is this girl so damn popular?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what a waste of tax payers money. That lasted real long hehe? I still say they should have thrown her in with the male population.

MNGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why all the hatred on her? It isn't like she stole the key, unlocked the cell and walked out. The County jail could have kept her in if they wanted to and sent her to the infirmary or whereever they take other inmates because of whatever ailment she says she has. If you want to bitch about something bitch about Sheriff Lee Baca, he is the one that made the ultimate decision to free her AFTER consulting the judge that sentenced her. Also....really what did she do? She drove when she wasn't supposed to........ummm...ok. Sure the whole sobriety test debacle ensued...she paid her fines, etc, etc.. Paris is guilty of one thing.......being Paris. So what...you don't like her? Don't look at her. Someone commented they hope this destroys her and we never hear from her again. Well you speaking of her, keeps her in your thoughts and others....therefore she will never go away. Why are we not bitching about rapists, pedophiles, drug pushers and users that are released early? THAT is something to bitch about.

If I was rich I could think of MUCH better things to do than parade around Hollywood trying to become famous. What the fuck? If I had her money, I'd be on a lifelong vacation...see the world....do some philanthropy...do some thing WORTHWHILE.

That is why I think people don't like her. She doesn't really have any sort of purpose (oh wait..her "singing" career!?). I don't HATE her, but I certainly don't admire her. I pity her more than anything.

D_Bartasiah Candlestick

Account Disabled
Media
She is where she belongs....just because daddy has tons of cash the spoilt little madad thought she could flout the law. Maybe she will start acting her age and not her shoe-size when she comes out of jail but then again.....now all we need to do is throw that no-talent Lindsay Lohan in the slammer!

BTW Paris Hilton is not beautiful IMHO! And before anyone says "well you would say that, you are gay......" I do find women attractive but in a totally non sexual way.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Paris has just sent me a really nice thankful email and says she really appreciates all the warm wishes here! Keep posting the warm comments... We ARE making a great difference... she wants us to celebrate with her once it is all over!

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Paris has just sent me a really nice thankful email and says she really appreciates all the warm wishes here! Keep posting the warm comments... We ARE making a great difference... she wants us to celebrate with her once it is all over!

Paris on LPSG? Never@noway.com. We've seen how useless she is with a big cock (unless you consider crawling around the bed and giggling to be sex)

She looks like a teen boy in drag. I really don't understand her appeal. Let's send her an I-don't-care package in jail.

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you are reading this, sending you best wishes for a hot time in jail and lots of fun meeting some babe-o-licious new friends. Be good!!

I'm sending Paris a card, feel free to add your own greetings and messages...
You know the LPSG could send the Lesbian Gang a DVD camcorder so we can see her squeal like a rich pig.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You're as sick as she is.