PARIS, you're still HOT!

Lorablack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Paris Hilton is nothing but a two-bit skank who should have been in jail a long time ago. Her blatant disregard for anything and anyone but herself is the reason that she knowingly breaks laws and doesn't care. She's self-centered and devoid of talent.
Well said.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh that was good on Larry King... she looked great, spoke well and had very little of importance to say. She works hard in her self-run businesses contrary to what others think, doesn't do drugs according to her statement on the show and is going to turn her attention on women that are in and out of jail all the time that need help. She never said a bad word about anyone, was polite, apologetic, and realizes her act of being dumb has worn thin. There is such a thing as redemption and I for one would tend to give her the benefit of the doubt, but it will be her future actions that will speak louder than any words or money or fame... she has the opportunity before her. It is amazing the amount of hostility still held before her in the process. She has already taken a step in the right direction and sent a thank-you note for the card I sent her while she was in jail... Thanks to all who signed with so many warm words!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
oh that was good on Larry King... she looked great, spoke well and had very little of importance to say. She works hard in her self-run businesses contrary to what others think, doesn't do drugs according to her statement on the show and is going to turn her attention on women that are in and out of jail all the time that need help. She never said a bad word about anyone, was polite, apologetic, and realizes her act of being dumb has worn thin. There is such a thing as redemption and I for one would tend to give her the benefit of the doubt, but it will be her future actions that will speak louder than any words or money or fame... she has the opportunity before her. It is amazing the amount of hostility still held before her in the process. She has already taken a step in the right direction and sent a thank-you note for the card I sent her while she was in jail... Thanks to all who signed with so many warm words!
What is your obsession with Paris?

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She is already a part of history and part of a well established American dynasty. It is not an obsession (I have other ones that are a lot more fun thank you) and most of it, if one is able to read between the lines, is tongue in cheek... but it seems at this website it would be better I suppose if it were extra-large cock in cheek!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
She is already a part of history and part of a well established American dynasty. It is not an obsession (I have other ones that are a lot more fun thank you) and most of it, if one is able to read between the lines, is tongue in cheek... but it seems at this website it would be better I suppose if it were extra-large cock in cheek!
Aha. I had hoped it was tongue in cheek. For a while there I really wondered whether you were one of the three people in attendance for her support rally.:eek::biggrin:

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Paris has just sent me a really nice thankful email and says she really appreciates all the warm wishes here! Keep posting the warm comments... We ARE making a great difference... she wants us to celebrate with her once it is all over!
mmm, what happened? I suspect my invitation to her party must have been lost by the postal service. :confused: Since you are her number one [read only] fan here, did you enjoy the party? Was Hilton's English counterpart there? I'm talking about the equally ugly, talentless, ubiquitous and fame-desperate Victoria "Posh"[misnomer of the century] Beckham there pouting her hogface for the tabloid cameras?

Bet it was a riot! Aw, go on, share HardGuard:biggrin1:

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Will she be putting out a book of Lesbian jail erotica? Is she going to be in Playboy with Ellen?