Paris

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Je ne peux pas attendre pour se rendre à Paris! J'ai parlé avec mon cousin ce matin, et elle prévoit un aussi bon moment pour nous! Nous allons passer la journée à Versailles. J'espère que vous pouvez lire ce message!
Landon

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Je ne peux pas attendre pour se rendre à Paris! J'ai parlé avec mon cousin ce matin, et elle prévoit un aussi bon moment pour nous! Nous allons passer la journée à Versailles. J'espère que vous pouvez lire ce message!
Landon

I cannot attend the meeting in Paris. I have spoken with my cousin this morning ...We have cancelled the trip to Versaille. I hope that you can read this message.

Landon

Or something...

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Je suis tellement heureux qu'un si grand nombre d'entre vous parlent le français! Il est mon favori absolu langue, elle est tellement belle quand parlé! J'aime la tour Eifel! Il prend presque My Breath Away chaque fois que je vois. Si vous prenez l'avion de Charles de Galle, l'Aéroport, vous pouvez le voir dans la distance. J'aime tout ce qui concerne les Français. Je n'ai jamais été à la Riveria français, ou Cannes, l'un de vous?
Landon

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Oh, you cheater :biggrin1:. I never thought of that. Mais, tu me comprend quand je parle français? Un petit-peu?
I've been on the Rivièra, c'est três chique et pour le beau monde. Hope you understand that. It's expensive out there, but beaches and the weather are nice, so enjoy if you can!

Aurevoir!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, I can read it, pretty good, but to write it takes alot of time for me, easier to google translate it!

LOL I'm pretty much like you man. I can read it and speak it well, but writing it isn't my forte. LOL I didn't even really read anyone's posts, I just assumed that since you were ecrive on Francais, you were there. lol:biggrin1:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was cheating too.

Regarding France; no offense to anyone here but that’s one of the last countries I would visit again. Nothing special, expensive and a lot of people that for some reason seem to think they are culturally superior to Americans for whatever delusional reason.

I am more into the former Eastern Bloc countries for my wish list now.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Paris is fantastic, just walking in the evening on Avenue des Champs-Élysées is wonderful, glamorous, etc. Go and watch Le Loevre from the outside (you don't have to visit the museum), cross the bridge and go too Musée d'Orsay, visit it, it is a beautiful museum with paintings from van gogh if I'm not wrong. Also visit Le cartier latin with the great restaurants, bistro's, ... . Visit also Place des Vogues, Le pont d'Alexandre (glamorous bridge), Place du tertre (with a lot of artists), Le notre dame, le moulin rouge, ... Just stay there a few days, walk, don't take the metro, you see a lot more when you're walking.
Just enjoy your visit!
(ps. don't take a salad, I had spiders in it and also one time a snail!)