Part II: Frigid EX-g/f Leaves, BigDick is Mine

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
george said:
I am bumping this story up in the hopes that Standard Deviant will grace us with a Part 3...please.

I love these two stories so much they still get me hard each time I read them.

Have been away from LPSG for over a year but really, really hoping to get back in and do Part III and/or some other writing here SOON... Feel free to contact me via personal messages anytime to help me get focused on this, and thank you everyone for the encouragement. I'm really glad to share the fun of these stories with you all.

george

Sexy Member
Media
SD,
Thanks for responding, I appreciate it and will contact you via PM.
I have also been away for quite a while and today's posting made my day.
Thank you.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He didn't write this story or the first part. They've appeared on various erotic fiction sites for years. Copied and pasted for sure, but not self written or experienced.

Whoa!!
Who are you?
I wrote these and I wrote them here at LPSG. If they have been copied elsewhere, then they were copied from here or when I sent out copies myself to other boards. There are no doubt some paragraphs with similarities to other stories, for sure, but no copying and pasting! I would like to see where else you've seen my work, and how long ago.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He didn't write this story or the first part. They've appeared on various erotic fiction sites for years. Copied and pasted for sure, but not self written or experienced.

If you can find a copy of my stories published anywhere before June 2004 (when I wrote them), and we can somehow truly verify the date, I'll pay you a thousand bucks.

If you can't, you owe me a thousand bucks.

Deal?

The stories originated here, and were written by me.

george

Sexy Member
Media
SD, I believe YOU wrote them, and I want more. I think it is a good offer you have made, let's see proof from others who have seen it before 2004.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
SD, I believe YOU wrote them, and I want more. I think it is a good offer you have made, let's see proof from others who have seen it before 2004.
Nobody could have. I hadn't written them before that. That's my point in offering the cash and demanding cash from the person suggesting he had.