Part-time Size Queen?

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering, if I only want a huge cock for certain sexual activities, than does that still make me a size queen? Before I say more, I do not sleep with or go with guys based soley on their cocks. I look more at their bodies, attitude, and stlye before I just get with them. Or at least I would never not get with a guy because he had a smaller penis. Like most gay men though, I do enjoy a large penis, just not all the time.

I do not really enjoy anal sex (lack of practice?) and do not regularly seek that out. When it comes to giving head, there are few things I enjoy more than this act and giving head is something I could pretty much do all the time.

Now my question is if I really want a larger to huge penis for only oral sex, than am I still a sizequeen? While I am sure I will have anal sex sometime again (and maybe learn to love it), if and when this happens I would prefer it to be with an average to smaller size penis. Maybe if I ever do enjoy anal I could someday handle a larger penis, but for now this is not my desire.

The opposite is true when it comes to oral. I cannot seem to find a large enough penis and unfortunately have not been with someone over 7-7.5 inches. I would love to someday find a guy who truly challenges me and makes me work to deepthroat him. Or when it comes to giving head, the bigger the better.

So is only wanting a huge penis for oral sex and not for anal make me a sizequeen?