Part-time Size Queen?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigbadger, Feb 8, 2011.

1. bigbadger

bigbadger Active Member

Albums:
    I was wondering, if I only want a huge cock for certain sexual activities, than does that still make me a size queen? Before I say more, I do not sleep with or go with guys based soley on their cocks. I look more at their bodies, attitude, and stlye before I just get with them. Or at least I would never not get with a guy because he had a smaller penis. Like most gay men though, I do enjoy a large penis, just not all the time.

I do not really enjoy anal sex (lack of practice?) and do not regularly seek that out. When it comes to giving head, there are few things I enjoy more than this act and giving head is something I could pretty much do all the time.

Now my question is if I really want a larger to huge penis for only oral sex, than am I still a sizequeen? While I am sure I will have anal sex sometime again (and maybe learn to love it), if and when this happens I would prefer it to be with an average to smaller size penis. Maybe if I ever do enjoy anal I could someday handle a larger penis, but for now this is not my desire.

The opposite is true when it comes to oral. I cannot seem to find a large enough penis and unfortunately have not been with someone over 7-7.5 inches. I would love to someday find a guy who truly challenges me and makes me work to deepthroat him. Or when it comes to giving head, the bigger the better.

So is only wanting a huge penis for oral sex and not for anal make me a sizequeen?

2. sizequeenNY

sizequeenNY New Member

Albums:
    Then it would be more of a fetish than you being a sizequeen

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice