Partial Circ. or Not?

-=aLiEn=-

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was circumcised about 12 years ago, and for the past 12 years, I've been wondering if I have the so called 'Partially Circumcised' Penis. When soft, my foreskin covers about half the head of my penis. When erect, my foreskin retracts fully and my circumcision scar is right in the middle of my penis. I can't seem to find a good example of a partial circumcision so I thought I maybe could get some input here. I will take a pic in a few as soon as I can calm myself down and post it below.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I was circumcised about 12 years ago, and for the past 12 years, I've been wondering if I have the so called 'Partially Circumcised' Penis. When soft, my foreskin covers about half the head of my penis.

You have more foreskin than some men who have a naturally short foreskin. There is probably a difference though, as there seems to be a sort of narrowing at the end which was probably cut off in your (partial) circumcision.

S

SirConcis

If your glans is more than 1/4 covered when soft, then you are partially circumcised.

From your description, you are also probably able to masturbate like an uncut, with soke skin going over at least 1/4 of head on the upstroke. Correct ?