Partial Circ. or Not?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by -=aLiEn=-, Jun 28, 2009.

1. -=aLiEn=-

-=aLiEn=- New Member

I was circumcised about 12 years ago, and for the past 12 years, I've been wondering if I have the so called 'Partially Circumcised' Penis. When soft, my foreskin covers about half the head of my penis. When erect, my foreskin retracts fully and my circumcision scar is right in the middle of my penis. I can't seem to find a good example of a partial circumcision so I thought I maybe could get some input here. I will take a pic in a few as soon as I can calm myself down and post it below.

2. darkbond007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah your best bet would be to take a picture: 1 of your flaccid state and 1 of your erect state.

3. Ionto

Ionto New Member

You have more foreskin than some men who have a naturally short foreskin. There is probably a difference though, as there seems to be a sort of narrowing at the end which was probably cut off in your (partial) circumcision.

4. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    If your glans is more than 1/4 covered when soft, then you are partially circumcised.

From your description, you are also probably able to masturbate like an uncut, with soke skin going over at least 1/4 of head on the upstroke. Correct ?

Draft saved Draft deleted