Partial circumcision

dhagelin3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now you are making logical sense. You can't be a dr...................... The affect they try to arrive w/ no visible scar could well be hid by pubic hairs. Personally---my penis is for my pleasure anyway---and WHAT it looks like is nobody's business---so if I'm willing to have a scar---what the hell differance should it make to the dr. I'm not a "poster boy" to advertize his scarless work.............

CockWatcher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you'd be making a big mistake to do any cutting on your foreskin. For those foreskin lovers out there (and there are many) a long overhang is a BIG plus.

Also, as you age, your foreskin is going to naturally pull back so probably, you'll have less overhang to worry with.

In any case, why subject yourself to the pain of doing anything unless it's medically necessary? --uncut and happy

outname

Experimental Member
Media
7x5.5 said:
Ok, I have a fairly long foreskin. Don't get me wrong I love the skin, but I just hate how long it is. The foreskin is in full working oder, it retracts completely with no trouble. All I want is a 'shortening' of the skin, just so there is not so much overhang. I still want the glands to be completely covered, even with slight overhang - just not as much. Can such a procedure be done? I still want to be 'uncircumsied', so maybe a whole procedure different to circumcision is in order - as I said, I just want less overhang.

So I guess my query would be firstly can it be done, and secondly where are most of the foreskin nerves situated? Are they all at the very tip, or throughout the foreskin itself? I am curious as to how much sensation I would lose for just a slight shortening of the skin. Also if anyone here has had a partial circumcision I'd love to here your thoughts. Thanks.

I advice to you to wear all times retracted the foreskin. At the first days, it can be unconfortable for a man who have a long skin. If your foreskin can't stay rolled back, cut it. Then, the partial circumcision is the best. The gland must be semi covered after the cut. A long foreskin is bad for the health and for the visual aestetic.

I'm uncut, but I have a short prepuce and I wear it allways rolled back, so its head is fully bared anywhere.:wink:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
outname said:
A long foreskin is bad for the health and for the visual aestetic.
You seem a bit confused about your own anatomy.

outname said:
I'm uncut, but I have a short prepuce and I wear it allways rolled back, so its head is fully bared anywhere.
Do what you want, but pray tell, what is the purpose? Don't you find it a little uncomfortable?

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
outname said:
If your foreskin can't stay rolled back, cut it. Then, the partial circumcision is the best. The gland must be semi covered after the cut. A long foreskin is bad for the health and for the visual aestetic.
dude, you're nuts. you're advising people to go messing with / cutting on their dicks cos you think it LOOKS better? that's pretty horrific.

jody

Experimental Member
Media
probably no way to do this without cutting vital pleasure nerves. maybe it can be done with 2006 medicine, i don't know. one thing you don't want to do is cut off the ridged band at the tip. that would easily make the foreskin a half inch or inch shorter and easily permanently remove some of your nerves.

tzkin

1st Like
Media
jody said:
probably no way to do this without cutting vital pleasure nerves. maybe it can be done with 2006 medicine, i don't know. one thing you don't want to do is cut off the ridged band at the tip. that would easily make the foreskin a half inch or inch shorter and easily permanently remove some of your nerves.
MOst men would die for such a long foreskin! The more you have, the more to play with and certainly more sensations to experience. I was cut as a child and spent the last ten years stretching a new foreskin. Everything is much better....sex, sensations and even orgasms. Think of what you'd be doing by cutting nerves! One solution is maybe to just lengthen your penis and it will fill out that extra skin. Frankly, I love the looks of an anteater and would love to dock with one. Keep the skin, learn to love and enjoy it and better yet, find someone who will enjoy it with you!

overhang

Just Browsing
Media
Very interesting thread which I stumbled accross googling! - I sympathise with original thread poster as I have wondered about partial circumcision often, having a serious 'anteater', ha ha, but no one seems to ever have the same issue. Was first alerted to the possibility of partial circumcision when I lived in Japan, men's magazines frequently had adverts for both full and partial circumcision, complete with simplistic cartoon diagrams exactly as you would expect. So, although every GP in the UK I ever talked to has had absolutely NO IDEA what I am talking about, this is clearly an everyday thing elsewhere.

My FS is so long it does not restract at all even when completely hard. Makes condom use a nightmare as you can guarantee it will roll back over bellend during sex, diminishing sensation, and it is hard to get it back down again once the condom is on. So - I suppose I have "staying power" but really it is a problem with coming :/ (boo). Might sound attractive to some but at some point you just need to get on with it and go to bed, frequently have to reassure partners after pulling off yet another wasted condom with sulky face that it is "not you, it's me." (Oh dread utterance of great cheese).

Always thought surely it would be very simple to snip off a bit so that it FS completely covered glans whilst normal, and partially or completely retracted when hard, but have to admit had not considered issues of scarring or nerve endings in foreskin. (Although I agree that near the glans ridge the foreskin has important role not so sure about the very end which just looks like flappy skin! But I'm not an expert.) Removing a band of skin elsewhere and shuffling it all down a notch sounds V. overly complicated - not a phrase you want to associate with genital surgery!!!

Agree that most surgeons will go for looks and probably take too much off, can just imagine coming around in the recovery room with my entire foreskin in a jar - noooo! Sounds like you need to be REALLY specific. If anyone knew of that guy in the states mentioned above I'd love to see his website - or any clues as to where I might search for him. Don't care much how my penis looks but does irritate me the problem with condoms. Does anyone else with similar overhang have this issue? Would be interesting to hear.

col

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've got the same sort of problem with condoms, overhang. My foreskin is also extremely long, covers with extra when hard, that sort of thing. I found with condoms that it can be difficult as the instructions never really focus on how to deal with a long foreskin, it's all about cut or short foreskinned penises!

I've found the best way is to completely roll the foreskin back, then put the condom on over the tip and roll it down. It gets really fiddly though as you are trying to keep the skin held back, hold the condom and try to get the condom unrolled! I had a lot of trouble the first couple of times I tried (I practiced on my own so it wouldn't be as embarassing when the time came!) and the most difficult part comes when trying to roll the condom over the pulled back foreskin. I think the technique is to stretch the foreskin back, then unroll, the loosen your grip a little so that the next part of the foreskin is revealed and stretched tight ready for the next part of the foreskin to go over it.

I found once on the condomis usually very snug. The foreskin can be pulled forward over the head, and it takes the condom with it so you get an extra layer between the foreskin and head. It just acts like a normal penis with foreskin then.

I used to be very envious myself of guys with shorter foreskins. I saw guys in the showers with penises that showed the tip of their heads, and that was when they were soft! I guess when they got hard it rolled back completely.

I didn't like my long elephant trunk one for a while because of that, although I never really got teased about it. However I've really come to like it, enjoy playing with it and rolling it around now, so I'd rather not have things any other way! I've found that the more you get to know your penis, how to handle it in different ways, how to play with the foreskin that I don't really feel envious of other shapes, sizes, foreskined or cut ones.

jody

Experimental Member
Media
overhang said:
Agree that most surgeons will go for looks and probably take too much off, can just imagine coming around in the recovery room with my entire foreskin in a jar - noooo!

how do men who are doctors not realize the foreskin nerves are important? it's ridiculous. hello, foreskin is genetic, it's supposed to be there!

in the US i have talked to medical people who think the foreskin should just be cut off, period, and is useless and the penis is so much cleaner that way. WTF? try telling them that women should have their genitals cut off and they change their tune.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
outname said:
I advice to you to wear all times retracted the foreskin. At the first days, it can be unconfortable for a man who have a long skin. If your foreskin can't stay rolled back, cut it. Then, the partial circumcision is the best. The gland must be semi covered after the cut. A long foreskin is bad for the health and for the visual aestetic.

I'm uncut, but I have a short prepuce and I wear it allways rolled back, so its head is fully bared anywhere.:wink:
This is just wrong. There is NO medical reason that a long foreskin is unhealthy. It looks like it should look. Normal.
Both my husband and his twin brother have long foreskins and both are physicians, they value their foreskin-long or short.

Somewhere you got the idea that there is something unattractive about your foreskin and you are trying to make your penis look circumcised.
You say at first it is uncomfortable, that's because your exposing something that is used to being covered. Someone has given you very bad advise.

If someone (a woman?, I can't imagine another guy objecting) told you your foreskin was unattractive, they're being very shallow.
It is part of your body, all of the body is beautiful.
From an erotic view point, I find my husbands foreskin very sexy.
It's just another part to play with, and I know he enjoys it.
However, I would love him just the same if he were circumcised.