Partial circumcision

Nemo09er

Experimental Member
Media
So I had a partial circumcision 3 months ago, debating about going the full hog. My glands are about 40-60% covered now but I’m not sure if I’m entirely happy with how it looks, I have lost some sensitivity but probably not on the same level as a full circ. Any advice on types/styles? Any other guys with partial circumcision’s?

The part of my head that is uncovered has dried out and is now a different colour to the rest of the gland that’s usually covered when I’m soft. What’s left of my foreskin retracts during day to day activities a hell of a lot and stays behind the head. When I was offered the procedure I was advised to get this particular one by the doctor. I myself did not want a full circumcision in the beginning as I previously had a perfectly healthy penis without any issues with sex and masturbation. Also the opening at the top my penis appears wider now (probably because of the Keratinization) but when having a piss is literally goes everywhere now. I don’t know of any lads that have had a circumcision so I’m just really looking for advice from young lads my age that have had gone through it. Also any lads that have had a partial circumcision with advice would be great. Can’t seem to find all that much literature online about it or even before/after pictures of the partial to see if I’m healing normally

Reactions: kutjebef

So I had a partial circumcision 3 months ago, debating about going the full hog. My glands are about 40-60% covered now but I’m not sure if I’m entirely happy with how it looks, I have lost some sensitivity but probably not on the same level as a full circ. Any advice on types/styles? Any other guys with partial circumcision’s?

The part of my head that is uncovered has dried out and is now a different colour to the rest of the gland that’s usually covered when I’m soft. What’s left of my foreskin retracts during day to day activities a hell of a lot and stays behind the head. When I was offered the procedure I was advised to get this particular one by the doctor. I myself did not want a full circumcision in the beginning as I previously had a perfectly healthy penis without any issues with sex and masturbation. Also the opening at the top my penis appears wider now (probably because of the Keratinization) but when having a piss is literally goes everywhere now. I don’t know of any lads that have had a circumcision so I’m just really looking for advice from young lads my age that have had gone through it. Also any lads that have had a partial circumcision with advice would be great. Can’t seem to find all that much literature online about it or even before/after pictures of the partial to see if I’m healing normally
Mines a loose circumcision

S

SirConcis

I was semi for some 25 years. I enjoyed it.

I thought I had maintained uncut sensitivity and feared going for full circ would cause loss of sensitivity. Once I got the full circ, not only was I comfortable in underwear right away, but didn't lose sensitivity during next 10 years. In hightsight, I became "circumcised" during semi cut years without really noticing a loss.

Granted, if you've only been semi for 3 months, that isn't long eough. If you prefer the look of a bare head, go for it. But being semi has masturbation advantages, and with only half of head covered, you have lost most of the uncut diusadvantages while maintaining ability to move skin up/down for masturbation.

It usually takes more than 3 months for the skin to get used to it and for the scar to shrink to fit the width of glans.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I'm partially circd, but really not a fan of it.

It's nothing like if I was truly uncut and the half skin just gets in the way during sex since it won't stay retracted.

And when jerking I'm just jerking into my skin instead of actually stimulating the miire sensitive glans.

Nemo09er

Experimental Member
Media
I'm partially circd, but really not a fan of it.

It's nothing like if I was truly uncut and the half skin just gets in the way during sex since it won't stay retracted.

And when jerking I'm just jerking into my skin instead of actually stimulating the miire sensitive glans.

Mine has settled down a fair bit and I’m actually loving it now!!!

Wanking is just as good as it was before, mildly less sensitive than previously but nothing major.

I’ve no issues with retraction now and will stay completely retracted if needs be.

Also I have slightly more coverage than after the operation so aesthetically it’s looking a hell of a lot better

Reactions: 1086788

fatmonicadancing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello guys! I had a partial circumcision about two weeks ago and now it starts healing. But now that I’m trying to retract the foreskin it doesn’t retract much further than exposing half of my glans. Is this normal? Will it be more flexible as it completely heals?
My main issue is that I want my head to be fully exposed if I retract my foreskin and I’m getting worried that this won’t happen. If someone has similar experiences I would like to hear it.
Thank you !

S

SirConcis

Hello guys! I had a partial circumcision about two weeks ago and now it starts healing. But now that I’m trying to retract the foreskin it doesn’t retract much further than exposing half of my glans. Is this normal? !

I experienced this during my first partiual, mostly after sweaty exercises. A hot shower would generally loosen the scar and let it retract. For my second snip, left foreskin retracted for a few weeks during healing periodl and this didn't happen.

Basically what happens is that during the healing, the scar tissue contracts. This is meant to make the scar itself thinner to bring skin edges closer to each other. But on a foreskin, that process also causes the foreskin at the scar to be narrower. (aka: phimosis).

Retract as often as you can. Do foreski stretching exercises (very gently use fingers to open the foreksin wider and keep light pressure like that for a few minutes to stretch the scar). the "very gently" is extremely important. Once every erection forces foreskin to retract, you won't have that problem anymore.

For my second snip, I kept remainingf foreskin retracted at first to let it heal "wide" and didn't have any problems.

Reactions: blankagus

fatmonicadancing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I experienced this during my first partiual, mostly after sweaty exercises. A hot shower would generally loosen the scar and let it retract. For my second snip, left foreskin retracted for a few weeks during healing periodl and this didn't happen.

Basically what happens is that during the healing, the scar tissue contracts. This is meant to make the scar itself thinner to bring skin edges closer to each other. But on a foreskin, that process also causes the foreskin at the scar to be narrower. (aka: phimosis).

Retract as often as you can. Do foreski stretching exercises (very gently use fingers to open the foreksin wider and keep light pressure like that for a few minutes to stretch the scar). the "very gently" is extremely important. Once every erection forces foreskin to retract, you won't have that problem anymore.

For my second snip, I kept remainingf foreskin retracted at first to let it heal "wide" and didn't have any problems.

Wow dude, thank you so much for your reply, it was really helpfull. I will listen to your advice carefully.

If you don't mind me asking, why did you do it twice?

S

SirConcis

Goal of first snip was to remove only overhang so that my foreskin would auto-retract during erection as was defined as "normal foreskin" back then. I was not "getting circumcised". Removed only overhang. When fully flaccid, foreskin covered all the glans but didn't close. As soon as I started to grow, glans started to get progressively more exposed and glans became exposed before full erection, but even when fully erect, still had loose skin/wrinkles below rim.

As the scar was near the tip where glans was narrow, when I did long periods of sweaty exercises, it did narrow to become unretractable but a hot shower and erection would fix that. Howveer, once the narrowing ended, when fully soft, I had a wider ring of skin at the tip. (aka: the scar healed wide and didn't shrink to fit the narrow tip of glans).

I had seen guys whose foreskin didn't cover all of glans when soft and found this very viusually appealing. Also, I wanted my foreksin retraction during erection to be "complete" by making the skin smooth on shaft. So about 7 months after first one, I did the second snip.

This time, during healing, I left it retracted, for a few weeks so the scar wouldn't cause the phimosis like in first time. After a few weeks, started to wear foreskin over glans again, and found I had to tuck it down in tight underwear to keep foreskin over glans. Eventually, got about 2/3 to 3/4 coverage when soft, and retracted very fast at onset of erection (exposed glans before disk started to rise) and smooth skin when hard. But to j/o, I could still cover over half of gans on upstroke, but couldn't reach meatus. In locker rooms, I had to fight any onset of erection as that woudl cause foreskin to retract.

I still continued to consiuder myself uncut for many years until I realised the very attibut I had wanted when hard (smoth skin on shaft) made me circumcised (after comparing with a cut guy who, in hindsighht was cut loosely so the difference with me was strikingly small).

About 15 years after the first 2 snips, I noticed my foreskin had loosened quite a bit and found myself "spraying" while pissing a few times (had totally lose instinct to retract since foreskin didn't reach meatus) and noticed the skin was alos looser when j/o. I had accepted I was no longer unc7t, so cutting more wasn't a big problem.

So that 3rd one left me with half to 2/3 covered when soft. When hard, the skin would rise up to 1/3 to half of glans on upstroke. Was very happy with it. Didn't keep foreskin retracted long after snip since the scar was now on a much wider portion of glans and foreskin spent most fo night fully retracted.

fatmonicadancing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is very interesting.

The doctor told me that my glans should be 2/3 or 3/4 covered when soft. It's been three weeks since the operation and the stiched haven't fall off and my foreskin is a bit swollen still. So, when soft now my glans are completely covered. Which makes me wonder; Is that cause of the swelling? Will my foreskin become thiner and expose more of my glans? I'm really curious as how the end result is going to be.

How long after the cutting was your foreskin back to normal?

Also, now when hard, my foreskin doesn't retract. Is that normal again cause of the wound?

Reactions: ottosafado
S

SirConcis

It is a distant memory for me, that circ was done in december 1980. The memory of phimosis is of sporadic temporary events that would get resolved by stretching it. (Worked well in shower, and if I could retract before getting hard, the erection itself would stretch the scar and I could masturbate normally within a few minutes. But I remember it because it happened often enough. I don't recall not being able to retract when soft. And it would often retract in underwear when soft. (well, not so soft :) Finally having shorter foreskin was very sexual/erotic to me so feeling tip of glans reminded me of the improovement and cause penis to grow, exposing mopre glans etc.

My foreskin was loose since age 10, so it was only the scar that would tighten up. After snip, I still recall walking to train station, feeling part of glans exposed, getting boner and gettng full retraction in underwear, a first for me while dressed. Enjoyed the accomplishement but eventually had to reach in and pull skin back over head and hope foreskin was kept over it by underwear long enough to lose erection before getting to downtown train station :)

I was 18 at time, so surgery heals faster. Did it early in Christmas break, and was OK undressing in locker room by the time courses resumed (about 1 month break). The tip was still red. But foreskin itself was fine. I think the tip was still a bit swollen but being at tip of glans when very soft it likely was thicker "on the inside" thather than visibly swollen on the outside.

I know that I continued to get temporary phimosis till likely May/June because of a memory of it after a long bike ride. Again, solved by stretching in shower and getting hard retracted. By July when I did second snip, I think I hadn't had any bout of phimosis in a few weeks, but the scar itself was still thick and didn't "shrink to fit" while fporeskin over glans, so there was a visible ring of wider skin at tip of foreskin. It likely would have gone away over time.

By July, I did the second snip and left the remaining foreskin retracted for a few weeks to prevent this phimosis. And it was never an issue. I think it had become too short to get phimosis anyway. Over time, it stretched some to cover the 3/4 but iitially retracted very often in underwear.

If your scar has closed, consider removing the stitches yourself. Tweezers to pull stitch out, then nail clipper or very scmall scissors to clip one side and then twizzers to pull out the stitch.. Until stitches go, the healing is prevented from completing. And if the stiitches are moist (under foreskin), it would leghted healing because of bacteria getting into the hole.

With regards to how much coverage you will have, it is hard to say. It depends on how swollen it is currently. When it is fully healed, the skin tends to be a bit longer/more stretchy, but when very swollen, it is also longer.

If you can retract when soft, try to keep it retracted as much as you can.