PARTIALLY CIRC'D GUYS: Circumcision Revision VS. Foreskin Restoration

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PARTIALLY CIRC'D GUYS: Circumcision Revision VS. Foreskin Restoration

READ BEFORE YOU ANSWER:
A Partial Circumcision is different than just simply a Loose Circumcision..
If you are only cut loosely rather than partially your answers may not be relevant to the question being asked.. You are welcome to answer, just please put a note in your comment that you are cut loosely vs partially.

Uncut guys who have a naturally short foreskin can also answer, but again this may not be relevant, as you would still have your frenulum along with your rigid band to keep your foreskin back. So please not your status in your comment

Examples have been attached below to avoid any confusion!

Now the Question:

Partially Circumcised Guys:
Have you ever considered either getting a circumcision revision to make the cut tighter, or doing a foreskin restoration?

I'm conflicted.. At this point in my life its getting more and more difficult for me to enjoy sex.. and I'm still way too young for that to happen. sometimes its even difficult for me to enjoy masturbation.

I have no frenulum, so really the only part of my penis that provides stimulation is around my scar line and the bottom rim of my glans..

The problem with this is that when I jerk off or have sex, most times this area is covered by the remaining foreskin, and it doesn't stay back when I'm hard, as there is no rigid band like on a true uncut penis to hold the skin back.

I've considered doing foreskin restoration thinking that would make the head of my penis more sensitive, but if that doesn't work I'll have even more skin getting in the way during sex.

On the flipside, I wonder if a Circumcision revision would help increase my sexual pleasure. Not sure what style I would chose, but most likely a High and Tight to keep as much inner foreskin as possible.. and I would hope this would also correct the funky mis alignment of where my foreskin should be with the center of the bottom of my shaft.

The prospect of this totally freaks me out though, as I've never been a fan of doctors, and really just wish it would have been left alone when I was born. Though that is NOT the topic of this post.

Photos of my Partial Circ Here:
Photo 1
Photo 2

Attachments

Reactions: 6044371

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Uncut guys who have a naturally short foreskin can also answer, but again this may not be relevant, as you would still have your frenulum along with your rigid band to keep your foreskin back. So please not your status in your comment

What would be relevant is guys with loose 100% intact foreskins. I will have to get back to you later as I am going to get some sleep.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am partially cut. as I wrote elsewhere on here, I was cut at about 2-3yrs because I had what I am told was excessive overhanging foreskin. so mine in a natural state looks very much like yours. my head is usually 2/3 covered when soft. I do have some frenulum intact with some sensation there. but when I have sex there is no problem with my hed becoming totally exposed. my skin can still cover the rim and part of the head, but it easily slides back and forth with each stroke. and even when jacking off, the feeling of my hand on my head through my foreskin is awesome.
Obvously I can't tell you what to do, but I would advise thinking long and hard about having an additional circ done if for no other reason than it might be easier to train your foreskin to retract more.

joshnosh

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
here's a way to look at it, i guess:

if you wanted to grow more shaft skin through a restoration method, and you didn't like it, you can always have a circ revision. if you have a revision beforehand, and you didn't like it, it would take a whole lot longer to use a restoration method to grow more skin.

disclosure: i'm cut loosely and restoring, and i thought a lot about this before starting the restoration process about a month ago (it's a serious undertaking, so serious consideration is due).

from what i've learned, reading stories from guys who've restored, the 'restored foreskin' isn't as loose/floppy as one might think, and tends to mimic a natural foreskin's gliding action pretty well. when the glans is covered by a new skin, the epithelial layer/surface will "thin" out a bit and have a smoother, glossier sheen, as an intact man's is, which some say increases sensitivity.

most of the first-hand accounts i've read are at another forum, restoringforeskin.org. it's a group similar to LPSG here.. a good community of people talking about their dicks. :) either way, i hope you're pleased with the outcome.. but regardless, a more positive outlook on what you have right now (which seems pretty hot, btw) will go a long way. i think there was a TV commercial that put it best by saying, "love the skin you're in". ha ha. cheers!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matt. I'm confused a bit. You're saying that you have some loose skin (you're not tightly circumcised, if I understand correctly) but still don't have pleasure from sex or masturbation. Maybe it really varies from man to man but I was cu high and tight as a baby and still have great sex, enjoy masturbation and still quiver when I reach orgasm - to the point where I have to push the person away or remove his hand or head. I'm just that sensitive at orgasm (and I'm 55). And looking at your photos and seeing just what's there I can't imagine why you're not having fun!

Research your options well. Restoring certainly is an option if you want more skin covering your glans and if you think that will bring about greater pleasure. On the flip side, and depending on how much skin you have now, a revision circ might work too. Getting a high and tight cut would give you more inner foreskin and perhaps greater sensitivity there. You can check out the web pages of Dr David Cornell in Atlanta, sort of the king of circumcisions. He's done hundreds if not more revisions and full on circumcisions. There's an abundance of information there and photos of his work.