Partially Cut or Semi-Cut Guys

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are thousands of threads here for Uncut men and a few hundred for Cut Men. Unless I'm mistaken, I think this could be the first thread here to discuss those who walk the fence: The Partially Cut guys.

Possible discussion topics:

* Did you choose to get cut?

* Do people often mistake you for uncut?

* Do you know anyone else who is ambiguously cut?

* What are your thoughts on the cut/uncut debate?

(Anyone may comment, its certainly not an exclusive thread. Just a new approach to an old topic.)

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
partially cut here...was cut at 2-3 years old because of excessive amount of foreskin I am told. now I am mistaken alot for being uncut..which is fine by me since I wish I still have all that "excessive" skin they removed.

Reactions: 4skinrestore

cute-monkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My folks were given the choice of having me "trimmed back" or "fully cut back" sadly they chose the second believing it to be "cleaner" as the belief then, and in some circles even now, was that the foreskin is a "flap of skin" that "harbours germs".

I like the look of a "trimmed back" cut. I love the partially skinned back look.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Technically, if you're cut, you're cut. There isn't really a "partial" but there are varieties of circumcision that leaves a significant amount of skin still remaining so that the man might not appear to be cut. It's also known as loosely cut.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You're talking about a circumcision that does not remove the entire foreskin. I suppose mine would classify in that category. I was cut shortly after being born but I have always had a bit of loose skin just behind the head of my penis. When I am completely flaccid the extra skin does cover the head nearly completely. It's actually become more pronounced over the years. Most everyone that's seen it limp confuse it for uncut. But you can clearly see the scar when I am erect.

If it were up to me, I'd have chosen to stay uncut. I just prefer the look and feel of uncut cocks. Being that I am cut I don't have any animosity towards circumcision. I believe it's a choice for parents that because of religious or other beliefs should have the option available to them. I know some men who chose to get cut later in life and did not regret it. There are times I sort of feel like I could do without my foreskin altogether but overall I like having even a remnant of it. It's like having the best of both worlds.

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess I come under the category of "partially cut". I was cut at birth, but a kind of "beard" remains on the underside. I haven't seen another like that in my experience. It's come in handy on occasion. Cut or uncut doesn't matter to me. Except for religious rituals, I don't see the need for it. It probably shouldn't be the parents choice if there's no religious ceremony involved.

thickjoe

Experimental Member
Media
I'm partially cut here too, done soon after birth..I'm often mistaken for uncut especially when flaccid as the skin covers most of the head. I ended up with more skin on the underside of my penis attached to the frenulum. I love it because it is VERY sensitive ( I guess it's 'cause if the cut)..just by rubbing the skin there, or any stimulation to that area can bring me to a mindblowing orgasm. Only met one other dude who was cut in the same way with similar foreskin and he also got off by having the underside of his cock stimulated..Was a revelation to me!..I thought i was the only one...Great to hear form other dudes who enjoy the same!

nycstroker

Sexy Member
Media
i happen to be uncut as well, but most have no idea. the skin sits behind my head when i'm soft and gets tight when i'm hard. totally intact frenulum. i feel like i'm stuck in the middle and am envious of both cut and uncut guys. i've actually considered both restoring/stretching the skin and getting cut. leaning towards the latter at the moment.

Reactions: 4skinrestore
S

SirConcis

I had a long foreksin and decided to shorten it. I had seen a few guys with short foreksins in locker room and knew this is what I wanted. After the snip, I continued for many years to consider myself "uncut".

And I think that most guys would assume another guy to be uncut if there is skin over head when soft.

When hard, I looked circumcised, except the skin could still be stretched up to cover half of head.

partydude1377

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not cut, but people often mistake me for being partially cut - I just have a very short foreskin which covers about half when soft and none when hard.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I'm uncircumcised; however, my foreskin is quite short.

Attachments

gogologo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my cousin is born cut!!! it's not a joke, never see his package, but all family was speaking about that, it seems it could happend, we call it here, dunno if i'm translating right, moon cut. anyone hear about semilar cases?
or any information?

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my cousin is born cut!!! it's not a joke, never see his package, but all family was speaking about that, it seems it could happend, we call it here, dunno if i'm translating right, moon cut. anyone hear about semilar cases?
or any information?

It's a rare congenital condition called aposthia. Never even heard of it happening at any practice, but it's in medical books.