Partially Cut or Semi-Cut Guys

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I too was cut at birth.. I am thankful the Dr. left a great amount of skin, because when soft, or semi, there is skin covering a good portion of the glans.. Even when fully hard, I can slide skin over the head.. I DO wish, however, that the head would be covered at all times.. I am starting to do manual stretching in hopes that I can stretch it far enough to cover..
Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated... Ciao

juanXX

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is the mine.
In fact it's a cut penis that "soft" almost seems uncut. I'm eternally grateful to the surgeon. The cut was needed in the coming of age because the tight diameter prevented me from having full erections, with a enormous glans trapped.

People use to think is uncut (a lot of them here in LPSG)

About the cut I do'nt like the dicks uncovered when flaccid (neither those covered when are hard). But it's a matter of preferences.
But the own preferences, not parental religious or pseudo hygienist delirious.
In fact, when is performed without consent should be considered "ritual mutilation", and this is a crime.

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is the mine.
In fact it's a cut penis that "soft" almost seems uncut. I'm eternally grateful to the surgeon. The cut was needed in the coming of age because the tight diameter prevented me from having full erections, with a enormous glans trapped.

About the cut I do'nt like the dicks uncovered when flaccid (neither those covered when are hard). But it's a matter of preferences.
In fact, when is performed without consent should be considered "ritual mutilation", and this is a crime.

Your's looks amazing when flaccid... I like that look very much.

Reactions: 1086788

juanXX

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Your's looks amazing when flaccid... I like that look very much.
Thanks, That's the look I like.
For this reason I worship my surgeon. He understood my needs and preferences and moulded it according with. A close family friend, off course.

Attachments

I am partially cut, or how I like to say it, 1/2 cut haha

Similarly to other guys here, it was done when I was around 6 to remove excess of foreskin.

I love being 1/2 cut because I have the "give" of an uncut guy. It works for me!

Similarly to other guys here, it was done when I was around 6 to remove excess of foreskin.

I love being 1/2 cut because I have the "give" of an uncut guy. It works for me!
Send me some pics dude

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Are you sure your dick is circumcised? You look totally uncut to me. There is no scar and you have your frenulum. You may just have a naturally short foreskin.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
This is the mine.

Question. How did they circumcise you and leave no scar?

moonlightnbg

Expert Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At the age of 21 I had to be operated due to phimosis. Although I never had problems before, within the course of a few months I was no longer able to retract my foreskin. My doctor advised me to not have a full circumcision but to only remove the affected skin at the tip of the foreskin. My foreskin still covers about 3/4 of the glans. My foreskin does now tend to slip back very easily now - which irritated me especially when showering after sport because I constantly had to pull it back and it looked as if I was constantly playing with my willy while showering with the guys! Now I just usually leave it retracted when I am naked amongst others. I am however glad that I still have (most of) my foreskin and still wouldn't opt for a complete circumcision.

At the age of 21 I had to be operated due to phimosis. Although I never had problems before, within the course of a few months I was no longer able to retract my foreskin. My doctor advised me to not have a full circumcision but to only remove the affected skin at the tip of the foreskin. My foreskin still covers about 3/4 of the glans. My foreskin does now tend to slip back very easily now - which irritated me especially when showering after sport because I constantly had to pull it back and it looked as if I was constantly playing with my willy while showering with the guys! Now I just usually leave it retracted when I am naked amongst others. I am however glad that I still have (most of) my foreskin and still wouldn't opt for a complete circumcision.
Send me some pics