Participants wanted for trial

remotehypnosis: I've just finished a brand new Penis Enlargement audio program that uses the very latest techniques from Design Human Engineering (Dr. Bandler et al 2004) and my new Whole-Brain Interspersal Installation system.

Would you be interested in participating in a 21 day research program to discover how effective it is?

If you would like to increase the size of your penis and will listen for ten minutes every day for 21 days, accurately measuring before and after, please email me at webmaster@remotehypnosis.com with "Research Study" in the subject line of your message. Free download instructions and a research form will be sent to you by return.

You simply need to listen with headphones while relaxing with your eyes closed. You can copy it to a CD or listen through your computer. No belief in hypnosis is necessary nor is any previous experience with it.

The way it works is perfectly safe and natural. According to biologists there is a part of you that regulates blood flow to your penis during arousal and the amount of blood pumped into the penis determines erection size to a large degree. My recording is intended to get more blood pumped into your penis during arousal for larger erections that will stay with you for the rest of your life.

The intention of this research is to produce statistics that will show the gains people can expect after 21 days of listening so if you want to become involved and give it a go I would really appreciate receiving your results.

Thank you! :D :D :D

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
As one saunters down the hallway at LPSG one passes welcoming-looking doors with names on them like

Meet and Greet

or

Sex with a Large Penis.

But be careful. There is a roaming shill who tries to guide you to a dark door at the end of the hallway where the light is dim and the shadows are long. Like offering candy to a child his spiel drones, "Hey, bud. Wanna bigger putz? Come on, just think about it."

God, keep me from dark hallways and shrill shills.

remotehypnosis: You know Pecker the overwhelming consensus is that it's good to have a large penis and enjoy it so I invite you to step out of those dark shadows and enter the light of understanding only as quickly as you can accept how your amazingly-powerful mind power can enhance you in every way and attract more joy into your life! :D

remotehypnosis: Thanks for all the replies guys. I am making some final adjustments to get it absolutely right just before I email you all the download link. I'm a perfectionist like that! :D

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
I dont want to sound closed minded or be a nay sayer but remote do you have any credentials. I have looked at your website links but see no accrediation or a physical office or schooling etc. I mean I do truly believe in the power of the mind but dude honest I have been telling my cock to grow more for years now granted I am nearly 9x6 but Dude I just have trouble believing in the validity of tellin ( aka willing your cock to grow ) I think you would have more participants and interst if you provide a little background on your schooling and training and also post some credentials.

Sincerly

Duracock

remotehypnosis: The trial is currently underway and I would like to thank all those who have applied to be participants. I do not currently need anymore trialists. I do have various credentials however the actual proof of the pudding is in the tasting and so I now await the responses of the trialists to assertain the level of effectiveness of the program. :D

Rocky6535:
Originally posted by duracock9x6@Feb 25 2005, 12:50 AM
I dont want to sound closed minded or be a nay sayer but remote do you have any credentials.  I have looked at your website links but see no accrediation or a physical office or schooling etc.  I mean I do truly believe in the power of the mind but dude honest I have been telling my cock to grow more for years now granted  I am nearly 9x6 but Dude I just have trouble believing in the validity of tellin ( aka willing your cock to grow ) I think you would have more participants and interst if you provide a little background on your schooling and training and also post some credentials.

Sincerly

Duracock
[post=286235]Quoted post[/post]​

You told it to grow, you're nine inches long and YOU'RE the one criticizing his methods. Man you should've asked me to post for you. LOL. I doubt it works either, but man if it does. I e-mailed but it looks like I'm too late. :(

Industry7

Just Browsing
Media
so if you have enough people for your study is there any way i can get this audio track? I'm guessing it woudn't be legal for one of the partipants to send it to me. although that makes me wonder how you can send it out to ever for your study... anyway, if i had to order it, where/how would i do taht?

UBeUC2:
Originally posted by remotehypnosis@Feb 4 2005, 02:58 AM
I've just finished a brand new Penis Enlargement audio program that uses the very latest techniques from Design Human Engineering (Dr. Bandler et al 2004) and my new Whole-Brain Interspersal Installation system.

Would you be interested in participating in a 21 day research program to discover how effective it is?

If you would like to increase the size of your penis and will listen for ten minutes every day for 21 days, accurately measuring before and after, please email me at webmaster@remotehypnosis.com with "Research Study" in the subject line of your message. Free download instructions and a research form will be sent to you by return.

You simply need to listen with headphones while relaxing with your eyes closed. You can copy it to a CD or listen through your computer. No belief in hypnosis is necessary nor is any previous experience with it.

The way it works is perfectly safe and natural. According to biologists there is a part of you that regulates blood flow to your penis during arousal and the amount of blood pumped into the penis determines erection size to a large degree. My recording is intended to get more blood pumped into your penis during arousal for larger erections that will stay with you for the rest of your life.

The intention of this research is to produce statistics that will show the gains people can expect after 21 days of listening so if you want to become involved and give it a go I would really appreciate receiving your results.

Thank you! :D :D :D
[post=280005]Quoted post[/post]​