Participation

Research

Just Browsing
Media
Hello,
I'm doing research for a swedish documentary about men and their relationships to their penis. Would you be interested? Maybe you're thinking about making an enlargement? Or maybe you already have a very big penis and having difficulties living with it? Or is it too small?
Any thoughts or ideas, pls send me an email for further information!
research_dokumentar@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Macarion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah this guy just wants to see pics of our huge cocks, it's understandable, but go away

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Research said:
Hello,
I'm doing research for a swedish documentary about men and their relationships to their penis. Would you be interested? Maybe you're thinking about making an enlargement? Or maybe you already have a very big penis and having difficulties living with it? Or is it too small?
Any thoughts or ideas, pls send me an email for further information!
research_dokumentar@hotmail.com
Thanks!

I doubt that he is even Swedish let alone dealing with anybody Swedish. research dokumentar? It should say "dokumentär forskar" if it was truly a Swedish email address :biggrin1:.

Research

Just Browsing
Media
If you send me your email address, I promise you I'll explain further who I am and the name of the company that I work for. I'm sure you'll understand why I don't give it out in this forum. Pls send me an email to: research_dokumentar@hotmail.com with your questions, and I'll answer them!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Research said:
If you send me your email address, I promise you I'll explain further who I am and the name of the company that I work for. I'm sure you'll understand why I don't give it out in this forum.
Why not try contacting the moderator team at LPSG to furnish them with your credentials, so that they can assess whether or not you indeed have any serious intent? Because your posts are so lacking in detail and professionalism as to arouse more than a little skepticism.

mindstar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
Why not try contacting the moderator team at LPSG to furnish them with your credentials, so that they can assess whether or not you indeed have any serious intent? Because your posts are so lacking in detail and professionalism as to arouse more than a little skepticism.

i like you :biggrin1:

we_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dokumentär forskarn?? sounds even worse, i know im swe, dont throw shit at him. one day we might see it on tv..? Where in sweden is your studio???.....:confused: :smile: