Particularly unexpected effect of menstruation

braumeister

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a freshman working on my undergrad, I had a part time job as a janitor in the dorms. Thankfully they had the full timers clean the bathrooms, so I never had to do that. But I did have to do garbage duty. I saw a lot of interesting things in the garbage bins in the dorms on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

But, on topic, I noticed that some women weren't very neat (shall we say?) about disposing used feminine products.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually the human ovum is supposed to be visible to the naked eye, it's the biggest cell in the human body, and strangely sperm is the smallest cell.

Men are such wusses, mention lumpy bits and they turn green :)

D

deleted105034

You've had your whole lives to get used to it!

I have to wonder what females in the caveman days did about this sort of thing...Don't you think they would attract sharks?

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Picture a snowy, fall night in Montana during the hunting season. We heard a knock at the door of our remote Forest Service cabin, which was at a trailhead into the wilderness. I opened the door to find a woman in cowboy attire, obviously uncomfortable and she asks if there is a lady of the house present. She wouldn't even come in until my wife came forward to talk with her. My wife showed her to the bathroom and then explained that the woman's period had started unexpectedly at a hunting camp where she was the cook and the only woman, she had used up most of the toilet paper and then rode 12 miles on horseback out to our cabin. After she took a shower my wife loaded her up with feminine supplies and some extra toilet paper, she was very grateful to have found a woman to help her, then she got back on her horse and rode out into the wilderness returning to her hunting camp.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmmmmm......I grew up in Alaska. I hope she wasn't in bear country, or she may have been the one hunted.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmmm......I grew up in Alaska. I hope she wasn't in bear country, or she may have been the one hunted.

Just grizzly and black bears. There was one mauling up canyon one mile and a death in an area that we had backpacked through the week before. The death was in a campground at a trail head. One man was attacked in his sleeping bag. His friend scared the bear off, dragged his buddy behind a bush and drove off for help leaving his friend behind to be killed by the bear. Dumb tourists.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You've had your whole lives to get used to it!
:eek:WTF!!!:eek: Spoken like a man with no clue. :mad:

Let me educate you TBoneSteak. I am 41 and have been getting my period pretty regular since I was 12. Other than the fact I know it's going to come every 28-34 days there is no consistencey. I never know if it will be 4 days or 8 days. Will the cramps be so bad I have to take the first day off from work or will I be able to get by taking 3 Motrin every 5 hours? They don't call it the curse for nothing.

I have to wonder what females in the caveman days did about this sort of thing...Don't you think they would attract sharks?[/quote]
Sharks? On land? :confused: I thought the sketch about the land shark on SNL was just a joke. :eek:

Have you seen the pics of prehistoric fish? I'm not saying cavemen couldn't swim, but why would they want to knowing what was in there.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Actually the human ovum is supposed to be visible to the naked eye, it's the biggest cell in the human body, and strangely sperm is the smallest cell.

And you've sifted through all the detritus to find it, have you?

Lovely! That's made my fucking morning, that has. :tongue:

D

deleted105034

Yeah those air breathing sharks were buggers and fending off predatory tyrannosaurus rex's must have been even tougher.

I just figured prehistoric women would be spending most of their time down by the water doing their womanly duties, you know, washing Oog's loincloth and cleaning the dinner slates!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ROTFLMAO hahaha No darling, can you see the individual sperm when you jerk off?
Sperms are much smaller than eggs. Haven't you ever seen one of those documentaries with the microscopic view of thousands of sperms bumping up against the one egg? Of course, usually only one lucky fellow makes it through...
Wise advice! But I for one know that women can't open doors with more than one lock, so I should be safe. :wink:
You've watched too many episodes of Seinfeld with Elaine trying to get out of Jerry's apartment...

Not all men, dear. Some of us have a little empathy for you! And your "naked eye" statement may have been true for me 5 years ago, but now, I can't see a damned thing unless my eyes are fully clothed!

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just read this thread.Was puttin it off because of the word "menstraul" and "unexpected".I'm guessing that ManlyB wud beat the total fuck out of me right now if I told her that my periods are very light and only last 2 days with no cramps.But I'd be laughin my ass off at the visual of a tampoon exploding and the reaction on her face.. LMAO!! Priceless.. and oh yes... I have to admit I said some pretty rude things when I came to this forum,but it was only in retaliation.. and now kinda knowing the personality.. Im beginning to come around.. and besides.. ManlyB is the reason I put my pics up... Im truely sorry for such rude comments ManlyB..

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I just read this thread.Was puttin it off because of the word "menstraul" and "unexpected".I'm guessing that ManlyB wud beat the total fuck out of me right now if I told her that my periods are very light and only last 2 days with no cramps.But I'd be laughin my ass off at the visual of a tampoon exploding and the reaction on her face.. LMAO!! Priceless.. and oh yes... I have to admit I said some pretty rude things when I came to this forum,but it was only in retaliation.. and now kinda knowing the personality.. Im beginning to come around.. and besides.. ManlyB is the reason I put my pics up... Im truely sorry for such rude comments ManlyB..

OK but diss me again 'Bitch and you'll witness the power of my fully operational Death Star :cool: :tongue: :wink:

Oh - and here's a cheering thought, your periods will get worse as you get older :tongue:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh - and here's a cheering thought, your periods will get worse as you get older :tongue:

Actually, mine are not nearly as painful and lengthy as they once were but i've also had laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis and was on the pill for 18 years with a few short breaks during that time. The suffering I dealt with pre-surgery was horrible. Now my cramps are light to moderate as is my flow. The pill contributed to the reduced cramps and flow as well. Too bad my PMS can't follow suit...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, mine are not nearly as painful and lengthy as they once were but i've also had laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis and was on the pill for 18 years with a few short breaks during that time. The suffering I dealt with pre-surgery was horrible. Now my cramps are light to moderate as is my flow. The pill contributed to the reduced cramps and flow as well. Too bad my PMS can't follow suit...

Ah - well - I used to have light and short and they've gotten worse - tho not much really. It's only one in 18 moniths that floors me - most of the rest of the time I'm fine... just explosive :eek: :confused: :redface:

How many women with PMS does it take to change a light bulb?
TWO! and it is NOT FUCKING FUNNY!!!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ah - well - I used to have light and short and they've gotten worse - tho not much really. It's only one in 18 moniths that floors me - most of the rest of the time I'm fine... just explosive :eek: :confused: :redface:
Eh, it's a protein stain. Nothing cold water and a little scrubbing can't eliminate.

Heeheehee...:biggrin1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WRONG! The correct answer is "zero - the woman with PMS grabs a butcher knife, finds the nearest male, brandishes the knife, and screams 'I have PMS! Change the bloody light bulb before I cut you to ribbons!' "