Particularly unexpected effect of menstruation

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well why the fuck didn't you tell me that before I sank my savings into tax free muni's instead of fucking KOTEX! Oops sorry, hormonal change, must be PMS. :redface:
There's a Kimberly-Clark factory in my hometown, and I think they make either the pads or the tampoons. I relentlessly teased a friend of mine, who got a job there.

"Did you have to pull some strings to get that job?"
"Are you in tight with the boss yet?"
"You bloody well know that's the best job you've ever had!"

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a Kimberly-Clark factory in my hometown, and I think they make either the pads or the tampoons. I relentlessly teased a friend of mine, who got a job there.

"Did you have to pull some strings to get that job?"
"Are you in tight with the boss yet?"
"You bloody well know that's the best job you've ever had!"

ROTFLMAO You are too funny!
I bet you could get a job writing the jokes on those Dixie Riddle Cups I loved when I was a kid.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bodily waste fluids, sorry guess I'm just a conservative prude who finds that somewhat gross, my bad...
I'm thinking maybe that's why she put that pesky disclaimer at the beginning of her OP...

I was always a curious child (then adolescent, then adult) and wanted to know how & why EVERYTHING worked, whether a wind-up clock, a light bulb, or a human body. I started reading early, and read everything I could get my hands on. Biology books were no exception. I wanted to be a doctor (like so many others, didn't make it in on the first application, the schools I wanted changed their entrance requirements that year, and couldn't afford to go back to school for that third degree). So, for the most part, human physiology and anatomy don't gross me out, and I think the female genitalia are interesting in a clinical sort of way.

I suppose that's why it doesn't gross me out.