Parties and their games!

B_Anzalone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to a party the other night, alcohol and all that shit, don't lecture me on this part, and it got a little weird.
We started doing the party games, Quarters(bounce it into the shot glass take a drink), and some other shit. And we were gonna start playing truth or dare, but we said fuck it and did our own version. We're all drunk and not n the right state of mind so we played a game of Dare and Dare, with a few truths here and there. There were 3 guys and 3 girls so the questions would be inevitable. "How big is your penis?"...
We'll I'm about 6'0"(without shoes) and I weigh about 140 lbs, so I'm a pretty skinny fucker. Also there was a guy that tries to pride himself on working out, and a moderately fatman. So the Fat guy goes, and tries to vague... "I'd say that I'm 3/4 over average." and there s some debate to whether 6.5 or 6 is average... Anyway, Then it comes around and goes to the bodybuilding fool, "I'm about 7 inches." And whats runnng through my head? "Dude my dick is bigger than both these guys that are bigger than me!".... no, thats not it. I was getting a lil worried, cuz I'm a grower, not a shower. I'm about 4 inches on the slack and 8.5 hard, so finally it comes around to me... "I'm about 7 and a half." Idk why I felt it would be better to lie about it, in my drunken state of mind I guess it made sense. So what I wanted to avoid was happening anyway! EVeryone looks at me like I'm lying, so we start around with the dares. Just stupid shit, until I comes around to me, "I dare you to pull out your 7 and a half inch penis and twirl it around." It was the fatman... So I looked up at him and said "Dude I'm a shower, not a grower, gotta give myself some credit!"
So it came down to it, the 3 girls flashed me for a quick second so I could get, at least, a chub going. So I unzip my pants and pul it out, at the time, being half hard, I'd say i was about 7 and a half, like I had said. But then here comes one of the girls with a TAPE MEASURE! I was like WTF, who has a tape measure... But it was a mini tape measure, the kind you put on a keychain. So she grabs it and here comes my unholy passion, I go gogga over anyone just grabbing my dick, so I get a full Hard on and she comes down to measure it, and the verdict?
8 and a half inches. "Well I must'a grown since I last measured it." I said trying to crack a joke, without lording it over my fellows.
So I try to be a generally nice guy, but my dick head attitude gets in the way, so I tried not to brag or anything.

How could I have handled this situation a little better? I feel like I kinda fucked around. Then again I was drunk...

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How could I have handled this situation a little better? I feel like I kinda fucked around. Then again I was drunk...
You ask for how to handle the situation better, but you also ask people to not lecture you on the dangers of drinking.

Don't lie to yourself, you already know the answer.

T

that_other_guy

The situation has already passed and there's nothing you can do about it now ... reality's a bitch isn't it ...

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
that_other_guy said:
The situation has already passed and there's nothing you can do about it now ... reality's a bitch isn't it ...

True, but I don't think the tone of the thread was "I wish it were otherwise" it was more an attempt to learn from an error. Which is far more worth while.

B_Anzalone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SomeGuyOverThere said:
True, but I don't think the tone of the thread was "I wish it were otherwise" it was more an attempt to learn from an error. Which is far more worth while.

Thats kinda what I was going for... BTW I know the Dangers of drinking, I know the Dangers of smoking, and I know the dangers of juggling and swallowing knives, but I still do it all.

MY life motto : Live Fast, Die Young

I don't plan on seeing old age.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think what or what not you did was quite appropriate under the circumstances.
You were all drunk so what. Enjoy!
Truth and dares are just that.
It is past. Forget it!

Macarion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anzalone said:
and there s some debate to whether 6.5 or 6 is average...

No there isnt, no one says 6.5, I thought it was 6 but some have said as low as 5

B_devilsnight007

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
kurios said:
I think what or what not you did was quite appropriate under the circumstances.
You were all drunk so what. Enjoy!
Truth and dares are just that.
It is past. Forget it!

Exactly!
Truth and Dare is a fun game! many fun memories!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Forget about what you should have done, look on the bright side, those girls now know that you are a hung stud and will tell all their friends! Hopefully:tongue: