Partisan politics and corruption; business as usual

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I think it is a shame that the word "liberal" was made to be a derogatory term (by Reagan, as I recall), and that the mantle of conservatism is being upheld by people like Rush Limbaugh (with his juvenile and meanspirited namecalling tactics).

uh oh. You can't say that here, LTC. To do so will expose you to a patronizing lecture that the right wing noise machine doesn't use mean spirited tactics or derogatory techniques to demonize the opposition. Instead, you'll be taught that the right only uses positive affirmation of principles rather than resorting to mudslinging.

And it will be repeated until you understand the truth.

dongdick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dreamer again is repeating the mantra of lies. The UN orderd Iraq to turn over its waepons of mass destruction in no less than seventeen resolutions..No UN inspector declaredd tha Iraq did not have weapons of mass destruction. Look at the film of the hundreds of thousands of dead Kurds that were murderd by Iraq's WMDs and then tell your filthy stupid lie again.
'There were no WMDs in Iraq. George Bush lied "
"There were no WMDs in Iraq. George Bush lied" I guess those Kurds all died of a bad cold that was going around at the time.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dreamer again is repeating the mantra of lies. The UN orderd Iraq to turn over its waepons of mass destruction in no less than seventeen resolutions..No UN inspector declaredd tha Iraq did not have weapons of mass destruction. Look at the film of the hundreds of thousands of dead Kurds that were murderd by Iraq's WMDs and then tell your filthy stupid lie again.
'There were no WMDs in Iraq. George Bush lied "
"There were no WMDs in Iraq. George Bush lied" I guess those Kurds all died of a bad cold that was going around at the time.

I think there's some room for debate as to what a WMD really is. When you don't define it, it's easier to claim it exists. While anyone has access to gasoline and a match, there have been no delivery systems found sufficient to be a threat to us, or anyone outside their immediate reach. Once again, we are not the world police of other nation's infighting.

I unblocked you because I couldn't believe you are still here, posting your dribble. !2 posts, every one of them insulting the member you are addressing. I don't believe for one second you are a "n00b" senor troll, nobody joins a dick site JUST to argue politics, you are personally as full of shit as your ideas.:rolleyes:

dongdick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am here for my own reasons none of which have anything to do with you. Judging by the overtly and patently false statements that are spewn about this site and treated as facts , you people need to wake up and do some research and stop parroting eachother . Educate yourself instead of wallowing in your shared self rightiousness . Of course you will not because that would take effort. Its so much easier to be told what to think by Teddy(TheDrunken Murderer) Kennedy and his Leftist comrades who hold power by keeping you ignorant.
How about a search for the truth ?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am here for my own reasons none of which have anything to do with you. Judging by the overtly and patently false statements that are spewn about this site and treated as facts , you people need to wake up and do some research and stop parroting eachother . Educate yourself instead of wallowing in your shared self rightiousness . Of course you will not because that would take effort. Its so much easier to be told what to think by Teddy(TheDrunken Murderer) Kennedy and his Leftist comrades who hold power by keeping you ignorant.
How about a search for the truth ?
How about you stay on topic?