Partner can't take all of your cock?

mjconaz

Experimental Member
Media
So this forum is called sex with a large penis, have you ever been frustrated because your partner couldn't take it all the way? What do you do in those situations - force it in or only use part of it? Any experiences or stories cause I'd love to hear them

Reactions: BATMANG111

AH88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to get complaints from my ex when I'd hit her cervix (if that's what it is) when I'd try putting it all in. More of a frustration from her side of things though. Not that it stopped me from doing it again :rolleyes:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lot of girls would say:

"Can we just stop for a minute?" (and never start again)
"Can I have a rest for a minute, I'm sore."

But there were a few diamonds who I could fuck as hard as I wanted for as long as I wanted. One could fuck for longer than I could, she literally loved my cock.

I think a lot of girls experience a bit of pain but they accept it.

The girl I'm seeing now (long, dramatic story) can't really take my penis but she tries her best because she wants to please me. She is naturally a 'smaller' woman and even told me she prefers smaller guys.

We will see how it goes. Maybe the less than ideal fit is an omen of things to come.

Sometimes I have put my dick in someone too fast and they wince/pull away. My girl's eyes turn really big and she looks like a deer in the headlights when I enter her. It's actually quite sweet. But it is frustrating that I can't fuck hard or even at a steady pace as I like to.

Last edited:

B_JasonX87

Experimental Member
Media
Sometimes ya just have to only use positions where you don't go real deep. Some girls liked it rubbing on their cervix if they were on top but not usually when pounding into it.

I've even held my cock at the base so it only went like half way so I could pound her without going deep. When it's a problem I just let her pick positions and whatever is comfortable.

I love it when I can find a girl I can fuck deep with their legs up by her head.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never had a partner that I was physically unable to penetrate all the way, but I have certainly had some who didn't want me too, or didn't want me to some of the time.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the most part all of my partners have been able to take all of me. Save for the occasional position in which I get too deep and hit bottom - but other than that.

My previous partner would never let me put her leg on my shoulders because I would get too deep and hit bottom. I would tell her that I wouldn't go deep but she wouldn't let me. So that would be the only case in which she couldn't take it. But I'm not THAT big so I've never had this problem.

Simba

ILuv2BsuckedandWif

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its not a problem with her vagina, she has admitted in the past to having a boyfriend with a massive cock, which she freely admits that she could take and enjoyed. Its just that she has a gagging reflex and finds it very difficult even to get the head of my cock in her mouth. We love oral sex but it puts a bit of a downer when she can only suck on the head. Although in a strange way it is very good for the ego when she keeps saying your too big. Even better when she complains to her friends about my size :)

LordDivineFist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well...I am a bottom and from my experience I am fully capable of taking my man's cock without much effort. Then again, for a fun little experiment in the name of science and fun, we used a double-ended dildo and found that I could take up to 13 inches (with tons of lube) without being too uncomfortable. That's why I think toys and training are such a wonderful thing. You get to find out your limits a lot better that way.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Different kinds of sex raise different issues. Vaginal sex, when I take a lot of time and pay attention, no problem. There have been a few times when I was having acute horniness attacks that it was a problem. Almost all women can take a lot if they have time to adjust. Oral sex has presented a few more problems, because I like to get in deep and I've had a few women whose eyes were bigger than their mouths. On the other hand, one of my favorite partners couldn't take more than 6 inches or so, but she found ways to make it entertaining.

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
most times i get it all in...except virgins....for obvious reasons. lol

just dont let her see ur cock alot...just work it in, keep eye contact and ask her if she wants more when she's into it.

sometimes i like to make em wince and turn though....had this girl cry recently then cry out "F**K me" << was a weird big turn on. she says it was tears of joy

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 8 X 6 and quite a few women have found it a struggle. My last partner was bottomed out with an inch to spare, and she didn't really like it. Quite a few positions were verboten. My current GF has a longer vagina (in fact her gyno said it was abnormally long), and I bottom her out also, but she likes the pain and fullness of total penetration.

Lol. I've just noticed that the root of the word "penetration" is "pene" which is Spanish for penis. Cool. You learn something new every day.

ilikeyourgf

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i am going through this same thing with my current lady. she cannot take it. feels like I am stretching her when inside. actually kinda of lame and boring. Going to try some lube and see how that goes.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me sex was a lot of work with my ex wife. I always felt like I was stuffing too much in such a tiny area. I would only be able to use the head for a moment then work half my cock in over the course of 20 minutes. For a safety measure I would definitely keep a hand only exposing as much cock as I was gonna use. It was usually not a standard slide in slide out. It was more like my cock filled the entire area and when I pulled back the entire vag was coming with me! Like a hand in a glove!

That problem was from my girth, but full Length never. I must say she was a trooper about it. Just loved it when I made her hurt. I would go in not fully hard and expand inside her and watch her face as it grew. Then the squirming just was even more exciting.

B_angelvegas

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a common issue for me. There were I think only two times in all my life when it was able to put all my stick in. But there is no sense to force the game. All seems that hurts a lot. So I just play only with part of it.
Not showing off.

intrigueindy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me sex was a lot of work with my ex wife. I always felt like I was stuffing too much in such a tiny area. I would only be able to use the head for a moment then work half my cock in over the course of 20 minutes. For a safety measure I would definitely keep a hand only exposing as much cock as I was gonna use. It was usually not a standard slide in slide out. It was more like my cock filled the entire area and when I pulled back the entire vag was coming with me! Like a hand in a glove!

That problem was from my girth, but full Length never. I must say she was a trooper about it. Just loved it when I made her hurt. I would go in not fully hard and expand inside her and watch her face as it grew. Then the squirming just was even more exciting.

Speaking from the recieving end, that feeling of a cock growing inside you feels great. The trouble is being able to get the cock in just semi hard.