Partner disagreeing with underwear choice

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by jj86, Dec 6, 2009.

1. jj86

jj86 New Member

Over the last year or 2 I've begun to wear briefs much more - feeling they offer a much better level of support than boxers or boxerbriefs. However, my girlfriend has told me she much prefers me to wear boxerbriefs.

I therefore face the dilemma to wear what I feel best in, or what she prefers. On the whole I usually now just reserve briefs for going to the gym or to wear in the daytime at work, and then chaging later.

(have also tried my luck at telling the gf that I much prefer her in thongs -but with little luck!)

Does anyone else have a similar kind of experience?

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

There's so much togetherness - sometimes we have to stand up for what we want!

3. ericbythebay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Perhaps you should start picking out undergarments for her? Make her wear one or two bras that you pick out and that will be the end of that.

4. ahornyman30

ahornyman30 Member

Albums:
    seems for her its about the visual for u its comfort so id say go with what u are comfortable in she sees u briefly in your underwear but as far as walking around all day u have to be comfortable

5. onanedger

onanedger New Member

Has she balls and cocok?? Does she know how is the feeling of those tools among legs ??
    Buy thre bras for her without consulting and ask her to wear them. Thats a right and quick way to meke you understand your needs all the day round.

6. Gisella

Gold Member

I would not let a husband to "dictate" my preferences regarding my undies..imagine a "bf"...If I have a preference the matter is settled already and once in a while I might surprise a partner but it will be the exception not the rule!

I sure prefer men in briefs because the cock looks more compact wrapt and tide resting and all parts "organized together"...boxers I like in just a few young males..somehow it reminds me old granpas..but not really..oh well.

7. pitloverfl

pitloverfl New Member

Albums:
    Interesting dilemma. I've let partners pick out underwear for me to wear all day before, and it has been a very sexy experience. To know you're wearing what he wanted you to wear and having him know it, too. It's a fun link between you when you can't be together, especially if it's something a little kinky.... but if the underwear choice is all the time or is something you find very uncomfortable, that's probably where I would draw the line.

Just like any thing else you'd do to accommodate a mate/partner's needs/wishes/desires, it has to be within reason. If your partner demands something unreasonable of you and you voice that concern, if they really care about you, he or she should back off or compromise. If they don't, that means they don't really care too much about your needs. Who wants to deal with that?

8. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This seems to be the best solution that will keep both of you happy. You should be free to wear what you prefer when you're not in her company. If that doesn't work for her, then you have control issues to deal with.

I'm a full-time boxers guy, yet still have briefs, bikinis, and boxer briefs that I will wear for bedroom sports and special requests.

9. jdick79

jdick79 New Member

Albums:
    Wear what is comfortable for you on a daily basis and maybe wear what she likes when she is around to see you in them but I think you have a girl that just wants to control you!! Underwear, if you wear any, should be comfortable for you not visual for her! Like others have said, buy her some bra's and panties and see how she likes it.

10. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

Wear what YOU want to wear. It's your junk and wear what is most comfortable for them. Be a man, not a mouse. Enough said. It's things like this that really pisses me off.
    nicecircjob

Draft saved Draft deleted