Partner getting stomach pains after sex?

latinobadboy2

Just Browsing
Media
Is this a frequent thing men with large penis' find? My girlfriend remarked on her stomach being sore immediately after sex and also she commented on it being sore the day afterwards as well. She told me how she had to walk differently and I noticed that she had to ease herself onto her back to get into bed.

Is this something that happens even with average guys, or is it a result of it being bigger than she's used to?

She's told me it's because of my size and how I hit the back, but I'd like to know if you guys have had similar experiences.

Xetug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dunno, tho the feedback i got was "My tummy is gonna hurt tomorrow!" Didnt know wether to be proud or sorry :D

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
Is this a frequent thing men with large penis' find? My girlfriend remarked on her stomach being sore immediately after sex and also she commented on it being sore the day afterwards as well. She told me how she had to walk differently and I noticed that she had to ease herself onto her back to get into bed.

Is this something that happens even with average guys, or is it a result of it being bigger than she's used to?

She's told me it's because of my size and how I hit the back, but I'd like to know if you guys have had similar experiences.
No, this is not a common problem with average size guys. Hitting the back is the key. It is because that big torpedo of yours is banging and brusing her cervex, and streaching and tearing at the suspensory ligaments that hold her vagana in place. If that's the cause the gyno is just going to tell you to be more gentle and don't penitrate so deeply this is especially so if she has a retrograde uterus, they are common and protrude more into the vagina. A brused cervix is extremely painful. If she puts up with it she is aglutton for punishment and she may not put up with it. Most women don't like pain, do guys? Guys who are hung like a horse should not assume that roughness is equal to pleasure (actually no one should). She will also probably enjoy it more if you don't hurt her.

One secret of being a good lover is to push the right buttons and leave the wrong ones alone. Her cervix is a wrong button, hitting the back is a wrong button. Orgasm for a woman comes from subtile stimulation of the clitoris, no direct pressure to start with and touch it directly only when she says she is ready. Once you are really experienced you can tell when. The other is to stimulate the "G" spot about 3-4 inches inside her vagina repeatedly. I found a number of years ago that if I thrust about 7 or 8 times shallow and go deep once for those seven or eight times that it sends my wife through the roof. She has multiple orgasms that she says are very satisfying, much more than a clitoral orgasm.

Suggestion, learn to thrust 3/4 the length of her vagana as vigiourously as you want then much more gently thrust in until you touch the back. Go no further. This will require some practice but it has a good rythum. Try 1-2-3-4 shallow and 1 deep or 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 shallow and 2 deep, you get the idea use your own formula, but remember to slow down for the deep thrust. You will stimulate her immensely and you will have the satisfaction of going in as deep as you can without hurting her. You will have her climbing the walls and she won't hurt afterwards and sooner or later depending on circumstances you will orgasm, then you can slow down and go gently deep then and both of you can enjoy it. I know this requires some discipline on your part. Explain to her what you are trying don't tell her what's supposed to happen let that be a suprise. I also know that a woman squeeling in multiple orgasms under you is a real thrill.

This is all unless of course she is a masochist in which case poke on.

But I don't think she is, she has told you that it hurts when you go so deep.

P.S. Slowing down has the added advantage of giving you more control.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only time I have ever had stomach pains after sex is if I blew him and swallowed a lot of cum. Sometimes I get cummy tummy from swallowing a lot of spunk though. :redface:

Just how big is the OP? My biggest guy was 8x6 and I never had this problem.

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
The only time I have ever had stomach pains after sex is if I blew him and swallowed a lot of cum. Sometimes I get cummy tummy from swallowing a lot of spunk though. :redface:

Just how big is the OP? My biggest guy was 8x6 and I never had this problem

Maybe your receptacle is larger. My daughter had the problem with her first husband. I have a friend who is 9" he says he has to put a folded towel between himself and his wife to prevent himself from going to deep or she complains of this problem. Not everybody is alike. Some guys have big long dicks some are more average. It serves to reason that a women may be similarly equipped.

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've experinced the same problem with girls I've dating for a time..!! I'm 9x7 and have been told that I make their stomach and back hurt, sometimes for days after sex. It's not easy to always be gentle, but try everytime..!! The girls often want it a bit rough, even they know they will get pain after..!! For me the problem is, I'd rather do it gentle for several days with good sex, than one day with rough sex and several days without sex...!! ;-) Well, most of the time... Sometime it's heavenly to be rough, when the girl wants it that way!!! ;-)

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Stomach/back pain is a classic complaint from women with well-endowed partners. I've had multiple girls who've voiced such a concern. One use to call it, "Tummy sex" (she spoke broken English). However, I've also had some of these women claim to "adjust" after a month or so. I don't know how much was psychological and how much was actual "adjustment."

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe your receptacle is larger. My daughter had the problem with her first husband. I have a friend who is 9" he says he has to put a folded towel between himself and his wife to prevent himself from going to deep or she complains of this problem. Not everybody is alike. Some guys have big long dicks some are more average. It serves to reason that a women may be similarly equipped.

Your daughter discusses her sex life with you? :eek: Uhm...why? :confused: My dad thinks I am a 41 year old virgin and I'm like totally cool with that. It works for us. He's my dad, not my best friend. Sex is an off limits topic.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is because that big torpedo of yours is banging and brusing her cervex, and streaching and tearing at the suspensory ligaments that hold her vagana in place.

Scary! I've heard of women having operations to reconstruct these ligaments -- if torn too badly (like from childbirth) there isn't any any other way to fix it.

Thanks Technopeasant for giving an answer that wasn't flippant, but was informative.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, specially long term sex... and u start to hate it cuz she cannot do it the next day. well some do take it good... some do say stop it for a minute i cant breath... i need oxygen lol.. well, thats about it... but i guess all vaginas gets swollen.

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
Technopeasant's advice is excellent. I use a technique very similar to what Technopeasant described.

No, this is not a common problem with average size guys. Hitting the back is the key. It is because that big torpedo of yours is banging and brusing her cervex, and streaching and tearing at the suspensory ligaments that hold her vagana in place. If that's the cause the gyno is just going to tell you to be more gentle and don't penitrate so deeply this is especially so if she has a retrograde uterus, they are common and protrude more into the vagina. A brused cervix is extremely painful. If she puts up with it she is aglutton for punishment and she may not put up with it. Most women don't like pain, do guys? Guys who are hung like a horse should not assume that roughness is equal to pleasure (actually no one should). She will also probably enjoy it more if you don't hurt her.

One secret of being a good lover is to push the right buttons and leave the wrong ones alone. Her cervix is a wrong button, hitting the back is a wrong button. Orgasm for a woman comes from subtile stimulation of the clitoris, no direct pressure to start with and touch it directly only when she says she is ready. Once you are really experienced you can tell when. The other is to stimulate the "G" spot about 3-4 inches inside her vagina repeatedly. I found a number of years ago that if I thrust about 7 or 8 times shallow and go deep once for those seven or eight times that it sends my wife through the roof. She has multiple orgasms that she says are very satisfying, much more than a clitoral orgasm.

Suggestion, learn to thrust 3/4 the length of her vagana as vigiourously as you want then much more gently thrust in until you touch the back. Go no further. This will require some practice but it has a good rythum. Try 1-2-3-4 shallow and 1 deep or 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 shallow and 2 deep, you get the idea use your own formula, but remember to slow down for the deep thrust. You will stimulate her immensely and you will have the satisfaction of going in as deep as you can without hurting her. You will have her climbing the walls and she won't hurt afterwards and sooner or later depending on circumstances you will orgasm, then you can slow down and go gently deep then and both of you can enjoy it. I know this requires some discipline on your part. Explain to her what you are trying don't tell her what's supposed to happen let that be a suprise. I also know that a woman squeeling in multiple orgasms under you is a real thrill.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many of my girlfriends have complained about pains or cramps in their abdomen after sex with me, especially if the sex involved me taking them from behind. They also sometimes feel a strong urge to go to the bathroom, I'm guessing from increased pressure on the front wall of their vagina and bladder.

latinobadboy2

Just Browsing
Media

The thing is, I was the one asking her while I inserted if it was ok, and if I should go further. She encouraged me to go all in, she also was the one who suggested doing it harder and faster. I've asked if the pain bothers her and she remarks that it's a good pain, but I imagine she only says that because she gets it through us having sex, after a while she may change her mind.