partner named your dick...

fruce: i was fooling around with my girlfriend the other day and she decided to name my cock, "Jeeves" she said, "because its always there to service me"...i thought it was funny, i want to hear what others have been named...

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Hi there,

a former girl I dated was working at a day-care center used to call my dick "Roddy", after a kangaroo named Kanga-Roddy from a picture book, because of my length, girth and the short time it takes to get me hard ("See, Roddy's jumping to ready-for-action again!" is a quote from her).

My current lady friend continued that name, or calls him "Rod" (the name, not the word, though I'm not so sure about it), or calls my endowment my "pipeline". But only real names for him are Rod or Roddy.

Bruce

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My ex wife called 'him' "Herman" because she said it was her man. Yeah, it really was, but I got to use him for various and sundry others. Oh, did I say that, sorry, just a thought only, fruce.

Luke

KT9

Experimental Member
Media
she prefers cock - but yeah, my wife did...

went to the circus - the star elephant was named King Tusk

= KT

+ 9 inches

KT9

she loves saying something about KT9 when we were out - to bug/embarass me in front of her friends..

OK - it's not all that embarassing }(

bscanw

1st Like
Media
My wife named it 'Freddy - the - Firehose' when we were first dating. And she continues to always ask ' Ready, Freddy ?'