Partner reaction to gains

D

deleted972301

My wife was a little standoffish at first. She didn't really understand why I had the need in wanting to get bigger especially since she loves my current size. But after letting me pump and then having sex immediately after she was a little more open to the idea. She said I was noticeably large during sex and she felt me filling her up a little more in certain positions which made her cum over and over again. After a while though she said it became a bit uncomfortable so she requested that I slow down a bit. Overall it has been a good experience though. She knows I pump and at this point I just pump maybe 2-3x a week to keep the gains that I have made. I think now I am in the 7.5 range of length and definitely in the 5.75 to 6 inches of girth which was my goal in the long run.
IMG_9474.jpg

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cliffs notes, she didn't like it, then liked it, reqt'd addl growth

years ago, my wife found my new addl size when we resumed sex after child 2 was born. she noticed right away. asked who or what I had been doing. I explained that after 2 kids, I thought maybe she would want and need bigger, and I told her all guys just want to be bigger. she told me that it was nice that I was thinking of her but I was big enough already, "please, don't make it any bigger." I agreed, but still kept my PE routine. we quickly fell back into our routine of having sex at least once a day or more. I noticed she was cumming more quickly than before, in about half the time as before. it felt different to me also.. our sex life had always been good, both of us horny and satisfied, I could tell girth wise I was really filling her, and going deeper than before, her orgasms were more sudden and more intense. her getting on top initially and slowly working my big cock into her had been our "routine" for years, and this continued. then after 2 weeks, and a couple multi-orgasm evenings, she says " I really like your new size. I know what I told you, but can you make it bigger, longer?? how big can you make it? can I help? " I started getting prolonged blow jobs, swelled up to the max, and she would tease, "edge me". sometimes for hours, I think I got a little longer, most probably because my penis head got quit a bit bigger than before. I received a lot of cock worshiping, and I rec'd a nice BJ before she would mount me. seemed she wanted me to my rock hard, swelled max.