partner responses

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Oct 6, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

sweetleaf: any interesting responses from the first time your gf got introduced to your equipment? do you find it extra-arousing like me?

2. Imported

Gold Member

blak9: Some of the ladies that I was with might only make a comment before the sex begins (Something like, "Wow, that pretty big.") while others said nothing. I have caught a few glance-and-smiles. But they usually don't make a big deal out of it until after the sex is over.

3. Imported

Gold Member

johnholmeshorse: :eek: ???

I've had a number of reactions-here are some of the classic ones:

Did you inject steriods into your dick?!

Whoa boy, that thing is not coming anywhere near me!

No way. I can't even get my hand around this thing, forget even trying anything else.

Wow, huh I never knew it could be THAT big (first GF in HS)

Now THIS is what I'm talking about (size queen)

Oh goody, the holidays came early, guess I've been a good girl this year.

Ouch! your balls are hurting my ass.

And so forth.

4. Imported

Gold Member

jazz_jazz70: I've had a few memorable responses over the years, but my favorite was one that I didn't know about until after it had happened. My college girlfriend loved my cock and she was always joking about not telling her roommates because they would try to steal me away, but some women can't help but gossip.

She loved not only the sensation, but the visual of holding a big cock in her hands and watching me stroke it too. One time she tied me up and blindfolded me (it happened a good bit so it wasn't out of the ordinary). She turned up the music in her room so her roommates couldn't hear us and then started stroking me. Then she untied one of my hands and told me to jerk myself off. She loved watching me jerk it and I loved doing it knowing that it turned her on. We had never done it with me blindfolded, but whatever.

I found out later that she had told her roommates about my size and they wanted her to prove it. So she concocted that scheme for them to watch. What I didn't know at the time was that she let her roommates in the room after I was blindfolded. That was what the music was for, not so that they couldn't hear us, but so that I couldn't hear them.

Well I guess they liked my show, after we broke up, I ended up hooking up with two of her three roomates. Both of them told me what had happened and how much they had liked watching me.

Jazz

5. Imported

Gold Member

two_fister: I've had some good responses over the years.
    When my last girlfriend first saw it her response was
    "holy shit, that thing is like Godzilla"

Another girl I picked up at the bar I was working at,
    we wound up going back to my place, and started fooling around on the couch. All of a sudden she just rips my pants off and says.."I just had to see it, it's twice as big a my boyfriends"

My current girlfriend response was..."holy shit, it's a two-fister"

6. jonb

Gold Member

I thought steroids made your penis and testes smaller. LOL

Responses I've received vary. I explained a lot of them in the first LPSG.

7. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Yeah, it seems almost ridiculous to jot down every piece of "DAMN!"-caliber verbiage that's come my way, but I've heard it plenty. I'd be lying if I didn't like the attention or the ego boost, but I don't thrive on it or need it to function. As indicated in the old "Dicks and Dating" thread from the Relationships section, my current interest is definitely into the size and pleasing it.

8. Imported

Gold Member

MichaelWith11: I've had all of the usual reactions that we've all heard at one time or the other...comes with the territory, I suppose. One that has stuck with me came from the first woman I ever went "all the way" with - an older woman who taught me many things about using my size that I still remember today.

When we got to that point in foreplay when my pants came off, after the usual reactions and after playing with my cock a bit, she looked at it and said, "It's your first time, But I'M the one who's nervous!"

Still makes me smile after all these years.

Michael

9. Imported

Gold Member

candle: The best responces I have gotten are as follows:

"Why is it so soft?" (she thought I had an erection- 5.5" soft at the time) - first girlfriend, age 14.

3rd girlfriend, age 17- she had felt it and siad it felt big, but wanted to see it. I was already getting her off by massaging her clit, I was only wearing my jeans. when she pulled it out she screamed and had an orgasim. She told me later that the sight of it made her come out of no where.

I also had a girlfriend that would say, "I've never been touched there before", or "That's my virginity" or " you are eveywhere inside me." She had only been with one guy (much smaller) before me and it really got me off to know that I was getting to places never touched before.

I have had some other great comments from girlfriends, friends and strangers that I will post later.
    -tank-

10. Imported

Gold Member

huge_cock_have_pic: For me it wasn't so much what she said. An older lady, I was 22 at the time and she was 35. We'd been making out and she was already pretty wet when she reached down my shorts and pulled my cock out. her hand just started shaking as she sat there staring at my cock. finally she said, "no one is ever gonna believe it if i told them."

Draft saved Draft deleted