Partner`s past experiences

falcon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A question for everyone including women please. Apologies if done before but I am new to the site.
After many years of marriage, I still get "extra" aroused during sex when we occasionally talk about my wife`s sexual experiences with her ex partners--particularly one old friend of mine who was extremely well endowed.
Is this a common reaction?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it may be common...I had readed here men saying something like that and the turn on some gett when see woman taken a bigger guy.

Myself received some PM's of guys saying that they imagining me with some very hung members in here...something like: "Gisella, I would love to see you with ...., it will make a great movie/video"...:rolleyes: :cool: :biggrin1:

Than for sure some man are imagining women taking bigger guys. If the woman is a stranger or gf or wife dont make difference to them. Its just a fantasy.

And Falcon, welcome to LPSG.:smile:

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Certainly not my cup of tea either, but it seems like there are a number of guys who fantasize about larger men. I have been here awhile and learned that there are all sorts of things that turn some guys on that I had never even considered.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
falcon said:
A question for everyone including women please. Apologies if done before but I am new to the site.
After many years of marriage, I still get "extra" aroused during sex when we occasionally talk about my wife`s sexual experiences with her ex partners--particularly one old friend of mine who was extremely well endowed.

Well falcon,

As long as your wife doesn't mind re-living her sexual experiences with you, things should be fine. It isn't exactly a common reaction, but it isn't a peculiar one either. Some men get off on the idea of their gfs/bfs having sex with other people.

Frostbite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hrm...maybe if my boyfriend's exes were hot but that's not the case. :rolleyes:

It's more like "Eww...I can't believe you did that!"

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
falcon said:

Sure, I think that's normal voyeurism. The word gets a bad name but most of the time there's really nothing wrong with it. In the extreme, some people even get off on watching their partner with someone else. My advice is to keep doing what you're doing. I think partners who get too jealous or uptight about stuff like that can strangle their relationship.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My partner and I have an “open” relationship and I enjoy hearing of his exploits. At first, I was terrified by this. I thought it was wrong and I shouldn’t get excited by hearing about him and another guy. (He, by the way, does not want to hear about anything I do.) Sometimes, hearing about his tales is like foreplay for us. It gets me so hot, well…we end up having sex.:wink: