Partner Size Comparison

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by readingHelpsMe, Jul 11, 2007.

1. readingHelpsMe

readingHelpsMe New Member

Unless in a group situation this doesn't happen for straight men that often. For gay men is the size difference between partners ever an issue? In a good way or a bad way? Have you ever lost sex because you or he couldn't handle the size difference?

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    My partner and I have been together 25 years.......I'm 8.5, he's 6(on a good day)....never been a problem

3. kiahman

kiahman Member

Great Topic!!
    I am just above 8 inches and obviously by no means as well endowed as some of the folks in this support group, but I am very inquisitive in regards to the size of my partner's previous lovers. It seems that this comparison things seems to be pretty standard for most men.

4. Matthew

Gold Member

Size differences can be very erotic. One of the fun things about sex between guys.

5. Meniscus

Gold Member

I'm not that big, but all the guys I've been with have been a bit smaller than me. I've had no complaints. Actually, I'm not that good at oral sex, so I'm not sure I'd be able to handle a bigger guy.

I hate to say it, but I'm not sure if I'd be happy in a relationship with a guy who was a lot bigger than me, for the same reasons I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who was much better looking. I have a tendency to be self-critical, so I susect that I'd be prone to comparing myself unfavorably to my partner, which wouldn't be healthy for either one of us.

Nevertheless, I've always wanted to have sex with a guy with a genuinely large penis. I've seen so many in pictures, I'd really like to see one up close and personal.

6. T0beyeus

T0beyeus New Member

I am by no means big, but most guys I have dated were huge. I have never felt small, most guys say it fits my slim tiny body type. I find that more bigger guys have size issues. They want to be bigger... bigger is fun... but 7.5-8 is all I need. Though the thicker a guy is the better:wink:

7. BigSean

BigSean New Member

Not a problem for us. My partner is horse hung and top, whilst I am a greedy bottom so it works well!

8. swellguy

Gold Member

Albums:
    My partner has what anyone would consider a small penis. Probably around 5.5 to 6. It's just never been an issue. There are so many other over the top great things about him that it's just not a big deal.

He's a totally confient man; his small dick has never been an issue with him or me but he sure likes mine being larger than average.

Draft saved Draft deleted