Partner Size Comparison

readingHelpsMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Unless in a group situation this doesn't happen for straight men that often. For gay men is the size difference between partners ever an issue? In a good way or a bad way? Have you ever lost sex because you or he couldn't handle the size difference?

kiahman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great Topic!!
I am just above 8 inches and obviously by no means as well endowed as some of the folks in this support group, but I am very inquisitive in regards to the size of my partner's previous lovers. It seems that this comparison things seems to be pretty standard for most men.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Size differences can be very erotic. One of the fun things about sex between guys.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not that big, but all the guys I've been with have been a bit smaller than me. I've had no complaints. Actually, I'm not that good at oral sex, so I'm not sure I'd be able to handle a bigger guy.

I hate to say it, but I'm not sure if I'd be happy in a relationship with a guy who was a lot bigger than me, for the same reasons I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who was much better looking. I have a tendency to be self-critical, so I susect that I'd be prone to comparing myself unfavorably to my partner, which wouldn't be healthy for either one of us.

Nevertheless, I've always wanted to have sex with a guy with a genuinely large penis. I've seen so many in pictures, I'd really like to see one up close and personal.

T0beyeus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am by no means big, but most guys I have dated were huge. I have never felt small, most guys say it fits my slim tiny body type. I find that more bigger guys have size issues. They want to be bigger... bigger is fun... but 7.5-8 is all I need. Though the thicker a guy is the better:wink:

swellguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner has what anyone would consider a small penis. Probably around 5.5 to 6. It's just never been an issue. There are so many other over the top great things about him that it's just not a big deal.

He's a totally confient man; his small dick has never been an issue with him or me but he sure likes mine being larger than average.