Partner talking about mff alot during sex; real or just fantasy?

blaster7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey all,
Lately over the past year, maybe less, my committed sex partner has on her own (during sex) talked about "getting another whore for me". we have been partners for almost 5 years now.

Basically she is breaching the topic of a MFF 3-way. this is not a seed i planted in her previously, she started talking like this on her own, i can only make my best guesses but these are the reasons i think she started having these thoughts:
1. she is a petite woman and i have a bigger than avg cock and she has commented about how although she loves it and wouldn't have it any other way that its just too much at times.
2. she mentions taking a break from the intensity but while taking a break she wants me to still be fucking while she watches.
3. in the past year or so as well she seems to be more infatuated with my cock, ive learned that she really likes lubing it up and stroking it so that she can look at it, she likes sucking it too but i think the visual of her stroking my big cock turns her on alot.

Im open to the idea that this may not be 'all about me' :), she may have desires to just experiment with a woman in the bedroom and im just the 3rd wheel, im not intimidated by that really.

before i go into further detail im just trying to get an honest opinion from other women how much desire she might actually have for this? maybe its just some heat of the moment stuff that she never actually intends on doing, or maybe it something she fantasizes about and wants to actually do.

Im getting closer to just asking her about it after sex, asking if she just gets turned on by those thoughts and talking that way or if she might actually want to explore that, i think thats the best way to go, but before that i wanted to get some feedback here.

to further paint the picture i will note below some of the things she has been saying, i might paraphrase a bit but they are mostly all versions of the same 4-5 comments:
- "we gotta find you another whore to fuck"
- "i want another whore to play with your cock"
- "would you like to fuck another pussy while she licks my clit?"
- "we need another whore who you can cum all over"
- "i want to see another whore suck your cock"
- "i want to slap your cock on her face while she sucks it"
*note the repetitive use of the word whore, this is her language, i have never openly called her 'whore' during sex. i only say that to point out that its coming from her and not me.

i would also point out that these are all things she really likes herself, so just psychologically im wondering if its more about her thinking about herself in this way during sex and she doesnt really want a 3rd, or if she actually wants to sort of objectify another woman in this way with me.

love to hear your thoughts. as i said above i do plan to bring this up with her at some point to really understand what she wants and how to satisfy her better. its not an agenda that i want to push or support if i dont think its what she really wants.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im just trying to get an honest opinion from other women how much desire she might actually have for this?
It is ridiculous to suppose any other women even HAVE a VALID opinion on this. I mean maybe MAYBE if she was my very best friend and she'd already talked to me about it, and you told me exactly what she said to you I might have some insight. As it stands, I don't know this broad. She could be anywhere from all talk to already screening candidates. I know nothing about her. ASK HER, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!! Is she not your lady? Can you not find a moment while you're not having sex, not getting ready to have sex, not just finished having sex to ask? She is the only person in the entire world who knows the answer.

I feel you've expressed yourself very well with us. You've been clear about not wanting to press an agenda, you've been clear about intending to approach her. You've been respectful and seem considerate. Take all of that and go to her. Good luck.

blaster7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
all the above i already know, but just wondered if lots of women say wild things during sex but dont really mean them or have no intention of acting on them. nothing anyone says will sway what i intend to do one way or the other but isnt this what forums are about, discussion?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
all the above i already know, but just wondered if lots of women say wild things during sex but dont really mean them or have no intention of acting on them. nothing anyone says will sway what i intend to do one way or the other but isnt this what forums are about, discussion?
All I'm saying is you main point...

before i go into further detail im just trying to get an honest opinion from other women how much desire she might actually have for this? maybe its just some heat of the moment stuff that she never actually intends on doing, or maybe it something she fantasizes about and wants to actually do.

Is not something I can address. You didn't ask ME what I DO. You asked me what she's doing. And I don't frippin' know, and never could.

Do I say things I don't mean during sex? Only if he asks me to. What relevance that bears on your original question is beyond me. Am I anything like your lady? You have no idea.

Reactions: Bonfire